Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer Special 1993

Great player, this one, if you like skinny necks (definitely a keeper if I could actually play a skinny neck). Has some standard Hameritis at the neck, and maybe a touch at the nut.

When I took notes on it:

• 1993 model
  • Seymour Duncan P-90s (stock?)
  • 1st fret neck thickness: 0.800"
  • 12th fret neck thickness: 0.832"
  • Nut width:1.67"
  • Weight: 7 lbs 15.6 oz

Comes with newer-looking SKB hardshell case.

Anyone want it for $675 shipped and PayPal'ed?

24151770902_004d54fb30_z.jpg

23631692094_3865f45826_z.jpg

Here's some more:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fractalbifurcation/albums/72157663188559031

Great finish on that one..looks great with the black bits. I have a 93 with a not so thin neck..need to measure it one day and compare to the specs above..

Great price..these seem to be going up..keep it here.

I can't explain why this has yet to sell ..perhaps because it is the middle child?

Wow, that really made me laugh! Thanks.

This guitar is amazingly well constructed (as we probably already know). I picked up a Gibson the other day that I really wanted to like, but the neck was so poorly set that the saddle had to be a mile off of the top of the guitar for it to be buzz-free. There was a huge "v" shape to the neck as you looked down while playing (and I'm not talking the neck carve!). I can't believe how much better this is at 1/3 the price. But, it is a pretty thin neck... Maybe others don't like it either? I also understand about the P-90s, but it is surprisingly quiet through my amps.

That is one beautiful hunka hanka burnin mahogany body. Love yer grain baby. Beautiful slab of stripey rosewood too!

Man that second pic, when you blow it up in flickr, WOW the beauty of the wood knocks you out.

At THAT price, condition & wood just be patient and keep bumping it to the top every couple minutes days, it'll sell. Oh yes Dorothy, it will sell!

Its only been up what 3 days? Be a patient predator.

Cheers!

caddie

These are always criminally under priced... it kills me.

Maybe I should raise the price? I think I would be okay with that...

Funny, I was actually thinking of that..if it were priced higher it might sell quicker, not necessarily here though.

With some of the lesser P90 guitars out there that sell in this price range the fact that this sits is kinda crazy.

I was thinking of putting this up on Reverb for about $725 (basically so it would cover their fees). Do people think that is a good idea?

Thanks for the interest everyone.

(Just in case there is a So. Cal. member interested, remember that I have shipping factored into the $675... I'll be down in San Diego next weekend...)

I was thinking of putting this up on Reverb for about $725 (basically so it would cover their fees). Do people think that is a good idea?

(Just in case there is a So. Cal. member interested, remember that I have shipping factored into the $675... I'll be down in San Diego next weekend...)

Yes, I've had nothing but positive experiences selling on Reverb.

If I don't sell it here, I always sell through Reverb. Even if I post on eBay, I usually direct people back to Reverb and do the sale there.

$725 sounds good if you can wait for the right buyer for awhile.

Archived