Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Got wood?

ArnieZ

Great selection! So when is it determined to shine in full light?

On 26 July 2016 at 3:30 PM, MCChris said:

Not in person, but I picked the top for mine via email this weekend. Definitely achieved a half chub.

I felt pretty good selecting my maple slab when Mike threw three amazing options to chose from.  Sure gets the juices flowing doesn't it?

36 minutes ago, DBraz said:

I felt pretty good selecting my maple slab when Mike threw three amazing options to chose from.  Sure gets the juices flowing doesn't it?

I sent Mike a pic of a guitar that had the kind of figuring I wanted and within minutes he replied with some wood samples that were dead on. The man is amazing!

3 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

Yeah, I'm going to have to break down and place an order with him. His work looks phenomenal.

What are you waiting for? Mike brought out the DC prototype and my wife's jaw dropped. She said did you make that? Seriously Mike's stuff is that good, and Mike is such a quality guy... the real thing! DO IT!!

By the way the wait is just going to get longer and longer and the price higher and higher:o

Agreed.  Mike get's the BEST wood. 

I may or may not have seen my dream top today.  

I'm SO glad that I got an order in a few months ago - the wait just got more difficult! :D

I look forward to picking the wood for my custom order.  I'm so lucky to have two Ultimates.  I'm so excited to see the next guitars.  There are so many great forum family members in the mix now.  It's going to be fun.   

1 hour ago, The Shark said:

I look forward to picking the wood for my custom order.  I'm so lucky to have two Ultimates.  I'm so excited to see the next guitars.  There are so many great forum family members in the mix now.  It's going to be fun.   

You might be the one eligible to open a Shish herd appreciation thread.

• 1 month later...

Hey Arnie Z! 

Just went back and reviewed this thread and it got my mouth watering....can't wait to see the updates!

Hamerica

17 hours ago, Hamerica said:

Hey Arnie Z! 

Just went back and reviewed this thread and it got my mouth watering....can't wait to see the updates!

Hamerica

Well think I have almost all the details worked out but for  a few that can wait!

Hoping the fun starts soon!!

ArnieZ

Archived