Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

killerteddybear

This is a REAL Mirage - it looks like an Eclipse!

nop....another one for 600 usd on craiglslist.....but a Nice one....and 850 usd is a good deal.....if You are the seller....sure the guitar Is worth as far as the qualities of the guitar are the base but the marrket is a bit lower....

hi, I confirm  it is an Eclipse model not at all a Mirage one. "Initial examples shippedwith wilkinson GTB100 wraparound bridges with an adjustable insert for B and G strings " Introduced in 1994 and listed at $999 retail price when introduced only in transparent finishes . Additional finishes were made available within a year as was a 12 strings version." (informations :THE ULTIMATE An Illustrated History of HAMER GUITAR by Steve MATTHES & Joe MOFFETT, Schiffer Edition ISBN; 978-0-7543-4352-0 page137. more infos about Mirage at the page 135 "Wilkinson trmolo, 25.5 scale fender type, design template of Jeff WATSON model, KOA carved top mahogany boby first released with 3 rails humbuking Seymour Duncan, and later offer with a 2 full sized humbukers in a mapple cap version with finish like Kool Blue and Bright Red Transparant"

This book is HUGE BIBLE OF HAMER GUITARS with very nice and rara photos (just to me missing a serial number an ordering product specially over the 1980-1995 period)

BUY IT it a very great investment fop people love theses guitars and price is lower even it difficult to get i in France But I 've Mine now

for $600/650 with an ohhc, I'm thinking it's huge price for black gloss color, and $850:900 for translucide colors in mint condition.

I 've recently bought one green metal-flake gloss color 12 strings Eclipse w/o case under 600€ and these ones were only produced only during one year mine seems to be an 1993 model

and it 's an awfuller guitar an exeptional easy to play guitar for and 12 strings. very higher than Rikembaker to my wishes( small one piece honduras mahogny, 3 parts stressed mahogany neck,2 seymour duncan mini humbukers custom made, quatersawn rosewood fingers board) 

now  I'm looking for 6 strings one in translucide color when I 've getting job and money for

Great guitars.

i love my 6er and 12er.

Black and red ones pop up pretty frequently at about 600 for pickup and about 675 shipped.