Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Hamer Californian Elite 1990

For sale here is my Hamer Californian Elite.  It is a red 1990 model.  The whole guitar is pretty clean.  One or two small marks but nothing that is detrimental to the overall presentation.  Why am I selling it?  I have more than a few similar guitars and high end Hamer shredders.  I have owned quite a few Cali's and this is one of the cleaner ones I have had.  Plays beautifully.  It will come in its HSHC. (For the eagle eyed there WILL be humbucker ring screws - I removed these and didn't replace them when I was doing the photos - Doh!)

27 frets, ebony fretboard, boomerang inlays, black Schaller hardware, 1 volume/1 tone, PATB pickups, HHSC.  $1995/£1590/1850 Euros ONO.

Cali%204_zpsqia8kf0r.jpg

Cali%201_zpswe304wbe.jpg

Cali%202_zpshd4swc60.jpg

IMG_8561_zps9lxtrfdk.jpg

2 hours ago, SSII x 2 said:

Man, you gotta keep that one!  Insane guitar!

I think with the new Shishkov in the mix DB is gonna be just fine letting this go! Beautiful guitar at somebody get this and you will be quite pleased also! GLWS. 

:wub:

It causes me some serious iching here, but the Canadian dollar is so low right now that I cannot go there, sorry.

PS : Jim (@diablo175), this one might be for you, in spite of all the jokes we'll make about voiding you from refinishing (or butchering :P) her.

43 minutes ago, zorrow said:

:wub:

It causes me some serious iching here, but the Canadian dollar is so low right now that I cannot go there, sorry.

PS : Jim (@diablo175), this one might be for you, in spite of all the jokes we'll make about voiding you from refinishing (or butchering :P) her.

Thanks for the heads up, zorrow!  She's beauteous but alas, I cannot. Got 2 incoming guit-fiddles. I'd have to jettison one from the harem and well, that just ain't gonna happen.

4 hours ago, diablo175 said:

Thanks for the heads up, zorrow!  She's beauteous but alas, I cannot. Got 2 incoming guit-fiddles. I'd have to jettison one from the harem and well, that just ain't gonna happen.

Plus it would be a crime to cover up all that flamed maple with some crazy paint job.

1 hour ago, MCChris said:

Plus it would be a crime to cover up all that flamed maple with some crazy paint job.

Well, there's that, too. It'd be a crime I would not be able to commit.

14 minutes ago, kizanski said:

I think you underestimate yourself.

Maybe... but I've never covered over a flamed maple top. Ever.

3 hours ago, cmatthes said:

...Yet.

...Yet, there's zero evidence to support this supposition.

Now I'm gonna have to go out and find a nice flame top Hamer to refinish in neon zulu clown puke.

Archived