Hamer Fan Club Message Center

2017 Shishkov Swag thread (new)!

cmatthes

On 3/2/2017 at 1:04 PM, hamerhead said:

Still want the Shishkov 'S' on a Superman shirt.

I saw a hottie wearing a thong with the Superman "S" on the back, so how about a thong with the Sishkov "S?"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Chris,

If we are getting guitar straps, can we also get Shishkov dew rags or skull caps, like Martin Barre wears?  How about Shishkov Sporks for those about to go to prison? 

A Shishkov guitar strap would be sooooo cool.  We could get a high end maker to create one with ethe logo...Jeri Hart or Italia come to mind....

'I am a repeat Jeri Hart owner and have a good working relationship there....I can help facilitate there....

Oh, Couch would be a great non-leather choice too.

we NEED a Shishkov strap!

If there were to be a Shishkov guitar strap, I'd want it to have a specific design that doesn't outwardly say "Shishkov" or have an "S" emblazoned on it.  If I can't wear it with all of my guitars, it ain't worth owning.  Kind of like that checkerboard one Hamer had.  It looks good no matter what!

Frankly, I'm into leather...

How about Shishkov "case candy"?  It is possible to have custom packages candy bars, so why not candy bars molded to look like a guitar case with a Shishkov logo on them?  It would be fun to hand them out at the summer NAMM show or any prominent guitar show.  I would buy some of that just for the novelty, and I thought of it.

1x coffee mug and a LG black Shishkov T-shirt to go, please. 

I love good swag.

I think a Shishkov guitar strap should def be Shishkov specific...be it just the "S" or the entire Shishkov logo....given Mike's history with Hamer I'd proudly slap it on a Hamer too....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, atomicwash said:

How about hats in olive or navy instead of black?  Spice up the hat selection! 

Chris - Your above & beyond contributions are much appreciated!!

We did a few in Navy - they came out very nicely!  I don't think that Olive was an option at the time, but I'll definitely keep an eye open for that when the time comes.

Archived