Hamer Fan Club Message Center

NGD # 60 Comes Home

ArnieZ

5 hours ago, ArnieZ said:

Vintage Rocker would be a FAR cooler place to post! ;)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

Vintage Rocker would be a FAR cooler place to post! ;)

Let me see what I can do! They're moving my office today so I've got a little spare time:lol:

On 6/19/2017 at 11:30 AM, DBraz said:

I keep looking at that headstock...  Just love it.  The binding really sets it off.

Said it before, I'll say it again- that is the greatest headstock ever conceived for a guitar.  Congrats on a wonderful guitar, A!

Pics were gone now seem to be back;)

Have to admit saw Badger's TT for sale and would have been very tempted in the past, but this Shishkov is so stellar I can't see needing another solid body twin bucker guitar!!

ArnieZ

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, ArnieZ said:

This is what I look at every time I play this guitar..... beautifully distracting and the most accurate color of any image thus far

js9u4QV.jpg

9HbIPQu.jpg

arniez

I am halfway tempted to make you move that to the Outer Circle! :D    That's just beautiful.

Do you ever just hold that guitar a few inches from your eyes and go all around and up and down the binding -  marvelling at how perfect Mike's handcraftsmanship is.  And basking in the aroma  of that guitar finish?  I'm not going to say that I do that with my Ultimate, but I can't say I can deny doing it either.  :P 

2 hours ago, BubbaVO said:

Do you ever just hold that guitar a few inches from your eyes and go all around and up and down the binding -  marvelling at how perfect Mike's handcraftsmanship is.  And basking in the aroma  of that guitar finish?  I'm not going to say that I do that with my Ultimate, but I can't say I can deny doing it either.  :P 

Yeah, mine's fucking perfect...

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/28/2017 at 7:50 PM, BubbaVO said:

Yup - more than once.  And did so SHAMELESSLY during the time I owned #0044.   Mike's work on that guitar was absolutely perfect in every way.   Flawless craftsmanship and just a seriously badass guitar all the way around.  

I warned him - its new owner was/is still stunned at how well it plays - it ruined him for his other guitars.

2 hours ago, 0054 said:

All my guitars are so great, but my Shishkov is the most rockin guitar I've ever played, it's very, very loud.

This is true! 0006 just demands to be played hard and rockin'!

Truly fantastic Arnie! I am a very conservative guitar guy but these Ultimates are great!

I got late to the first run(contacted Mike) but now because CITES and a 30% tax to add to the asked price became prohibitive to me.

I have never seen any for sale here in Europe, but I would be very temped if any with the rigth finish would appear for sale.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, ArnieZ said:

Still The One!

ArnieZ

With a face like this, how could it not be?!?!

Arnie's #60.jpg

Archived