Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Dana_V

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DBraz said:

Oh come on!  You can say more than that? 

How close?

One week. The epic Texas-Connecticut road trip begins July 5th.

4 hours ago, The Shark said:

I always take Kiz seriously when he says something twice.

I'm just saying... I open up a thread hoping to see some pictures, and I get a "stay tuned" post worthy of some shitty, so-called reality show.

Here ya go!

042917%20frames_zpsic7m7qg8.jpg

8 hours ago, BubbaVO said:

Well?  How's the journey?  Pics?

Tonight, Memphis; tomorrow, Graceland.

Today has been a whole lotta this:

AR_2.JPG.7fe53684dd848665be14c9e441356bc4.JPG

I promise to post pictures soon -- well, unless that new not-free Photobucket thing gets in the way.

I haven't seen a picture of the guitar myself since before the finish went on. A while back I asked Mike & Trish to keep taking pictures but DON'T send them to me. That way, the first time I see the completed instrument will be live and in person.

Sorry for the tease, I just thought it might be kinda fun to build a little suspense.

18 minutes ago, Dana_V said:

I haven't seen a picture of the guitar myself since before the finish went on. A while back I asked Mike & Trish to keep taking pictures but DON'T send them to me. That way, the first time I see the completed instrument will be live and in person.

Easy. You log out and stay off the HFC until you've got the guitar in hand, and Mike and Trish are free to share photos with us immediately. 

1 hour ago, cynic said:

Easy. You log out and stay off the HFC until you've got the guitar in hand, and Mike and Trish are free to share photos with us immediately. 

:lol:

18 minutes ago, 0054 said:

Don't forget Stax n Sun when you are in Memphis.

I'd like to, but there probably isn't going to be time on this trip. Gotta keep moving.

On 7/3/2017 at 4:24 PM, Dana_V said:

One week. The epic Texas-Connecticut road trip begins July 5th.

Safe travels and looking forward to the posts!

Hamerica

So far we've visited Graceland in Memphis, went to my favorite spaghetti restaurant in Nashville, traveled to Cleveland (in a torrential downpour) and toured the A Christmas Story House and went to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Left Cleveland this morning and drove through parts of Pennsylvania, New York and Massachusetts; I type this from a hotel in Connecticut.

Tomorrow, July 10th, is NSD.

Pictures to follow.

Staying tuned...

Archived