Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Dana_V

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crap!  I only slipped him HALF a Twenty!

3 hours ago, 0054 said:

Shark, it's just so, but it all works out. 58 was way ahead in the pack, then mine seemed way late, but it's just the way it goes, I just wouldn't want you to be disappointed in an exact order. It's really art of patience and Mike does his utmost to get them timely.

this ^^

# 60 was months after 58 and 52 and 53 were after 58 as well

Patience grasshopper, it will be worth it:lol:

ArnieZ

3 hours ago, ArnieZ said:

this ^^

# 60 was months after 58 and 52 and 53 were after 58 as well

Patience grasshopper, it will be worth it:lol:

ArnieZ

Sorry, but I've been in touch with my people and they tell me that I'm in the batch after next or sometime sooner than you people think!

2 hours ago, The Shark said:

Sorry, but I've been in touch with my people and they tell me that I'm in the batch after next or sometime sooner than you people think!

I still haven't decided on a color. :unsure:

55 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

I still haven't decided on a color. :unsure:

That was the only hesitance I had!  In the end I think anything would have been great because the underlying guitar was so great (that, and the finish was incredible).

The wait is finally over.

First of all: yes, it's an Ultimate.

"But he's not making any more Ultimates!"

No, he's not.

BUT -- this one has been in the making for over two years. I was lucky enough to get in the narrow window between the initial run and "absolutely no more Ultimates."

It's absolutely perfect in every way. The finish is unbelievable, and as many have said before it looks different depending on the light and viewing angle. Pictures don't do it justice.

And Mike and his family were wonderful, welcoming my daughter and me into their home.

Here's hoping Photobucket still works.

(ETA: So much for Photobucket. Trying it again from flickr.)

Shish_01Shish_02Shish_04Shish_03Shish_06Shish_07

"Absolutely perfect in every way"??? 

Dude...you are TOTALLY underselling that beauty!

Fantastic guitar - ENJOY IT!!!

Dana V,

Congrats on a beautiful Shishkov!  If Mike was a baseball player he would be the designated hitter, "battingathousand" I tell ya!

Just gorgeous!   Safe travels back home and looking forward to the additional tone report.

Hamerica

Yeah.....what a beautiful example yet again......I was playing 0006 yesterday and every now and then I find myself admiring the finish and build. I do this with my Hamers too, but not  like the Shish.

0063 is absolutely gorgeous in every way. Enjoy it, rock it, and play her often.

And yes, a tone report would be nice..,,though I believe we already know...always the same, yet always different. 

Congratulations.

Thanks everybody. I've got gigs on 7/22 and 7/29, so it's going to see plenty of playing time right away. :D

Here's a picture with my daughter, Mike, 0063 and me:

5965abf455a53_Allie_Mike_DV_Shish(3).JPG.de082e35d07b024cbce2c47e31d8df2a.JPG

Another cool thing: I got to play the SC and DC prototypes, as well as Ultimate #0000. I was REALLY impressed with how comfortable the contoured neck joint on the SC was.

And yeah, I picked out the top for my next one (a DC -- no mystery this time). ;)

Archived