Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Custom Standard pics

Greg G

Saw this in a music store a while back. One man's idea of a dream Standard. No binding, ebony board, boomers, unique toggle switch location, reverse headstock. Sorry for the poor photo quality, there really is nice flame on it.

std4.jpgstd5.jpg

Cool looking guitar. Where was it?

That one was in a Chicago suburb. It was at Dr. Eddie's Goodtime Music. The owner ordered it. The pics are about a year and a half old. I forgot I had them.

I would LOVE to see a 12 guitar run of those in the Import line. Only reason being more affordable for me. Put some USA Duncans in it and a set of decent tuners MMMM MMM Good! :lol: Where's my favorite Hamer dealer's number at......

Actually, that one predates Mobbie's by at least two years. I saw that one being built at the factory at HFC 4 or 5. Got pix around somewhere. Mobbie's is a bit more wicked IMHO though!

Duuuuuuuuuuude!!

I, for one, am pulling for ya!

Well...crap. I talked to the owner of that fine guitar and got some more detailed pics today. It is out of my range pricewise. $2500 is just too much even though I know it cost him more than that. Damn.... :lol:

As I recall the asking price was around 2700 back when I looked at it. The owner said that's what it cost him from the factory. Too much for this po' boy.

Archived