Hamer Fan Club Message Center

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mercantino can be a great place, got my best Hamer ever from there. I got experience with the french place, but just in case Gilles (ghamerfrance) can be of assistance - and be it with ze languaaaage....

Hi fella,

No joy as yet I'm afraid - so I'm casting my net a bit further.

Very new to the fretboard forum - so I'm not sure quite how friendly or cliquey it might be :) - we'll see!

Thank you very much for the Diablo offer - I'll certainly keep it in mind if I end up without dice and need a neck HB fix!

Cheers,
Ben.

Hi 

Its quite a friendly forum and I have bought quite a few things over there.  I got a boomerang Chap in Dec last year and got totally smitten (I think I did a NGD on here for it, if not on FB).  I could not find any more Hamers so I ended up with this Korean guitar which was fine but just a week later I got the chance to buy 4 Hamers on FB and I could not resist.  You can see NGD for it on this forum.  I dont really see any Hamers popping up on FB but I will let you know if I see any.  My Hamer needs are totally fulfilled with my 5 Hamers USA.  Hence the reason to move the Korean one on.

Cheers

Cheers m8,

I must admit that your post made my pluse quicken!

Nice guitar you have there - but....

... I'm after one of the models with a pair of Humbuckers rather than the HSS set up - so unfortunately - its not just the Atlantic ocean thats going to get in the way of me going for that one :(

Something like this is what I'd love to find...

36188092062_e4a5d544a8_b.jpg 

or this one that I watched for too long in a shop in Japan without making contact...

36188094152_8ee9cd3349.jpg 

I'm not too fussy about the finish or fingerboard material - but maple would be easier to ship from abroad I suppose with all the CITES fun and games to think about

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Closest I could get you is "Centablo".

I believe it is a CO with Diablo body, 2-hums (with pickup rings for some reason - stock) and non-reverse big-honkin' Pau Ferro 'boarded neck with the offset dots.

Not maple 'board. DEFINITELY not thin shreddy neck, but 2 hums (Gravelins) attached to a mega 5-way. Covers lots of sonic ground.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2017 at 3:30 PM, Bennyboy-UK said:

Bump for the lesser spotted Centaura Dual Humbucker...

I should be sensible really and just find a Diablo shouldn't I?!

I'll hold out longer.... :D

Well then......................................https://reverb.com/item/6496300-hamer-diablo-1992-sunburst ...................also this one with modshttps://reverb.com/item/6464000-hamer-usa-diablo-1992-aztec-gold

Archived