Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Any Lovepedal Fans hanging out?

Seems like they have a bunch of their pedals (inc Zendrive II) on sale for 50% off. Good for this weekend only. I am not sure but you might have to sign up for their newsletter to get in on it.

https://lovepedalcustomeffects.myshopify.com/

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I snagged this Vibe from somebody on here, and love it.

pw5j4uuuza6xpja4nvrd.jpg

3 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

I don't know the Vibe, what's it do, Chris?

It's a nice, kind of warm vibrato/UniVibe effect - very simple, but a nice sweep to the single knob.  Goes from subtle (kind of just fills/thickens the tone a bit) to lots of major warbly goodness.  Not really over the top, but useful at all settings.  I like it.

My JTM arrives Monday. Never played Lovepedal. I really like some of his builds. A buddy bought the brown Deluxe pedal. We will swap after a couple months and I will compare the Deluxe pedal to an actual brown Deluxe.

• 3 weeks later...

If like before, the selections will be updated over the weekend. My destination at the moment is the Super Stevie Six (Super Reverb on steroids emulation) with a switchable -preboost in a "billet" (milled aluminum enclosure as I understand it). Still a bit pricey, BUT.....

1 hour ago, django49 said:

If like before, the selections will be updated over the weekend. My destination at the moment is the Super Stevie Six (Super Reverb on steroids emulation) with a switchable -preboost in a "billet" (milled aluminum enclosure as I understand it). Still a bit pricey, BUT.....

I was just looking at that and it looks like its sold out. Did you get one?

Ok, so I see Sean has GIVEN AWAY 3 pedals on this sale...,he has Red ZenDrives for $50 so I bought one. I know nothing about Lovepedals other than I have always wanted a BBB....and it’s on sale too.....

He has Tape echos for $50, all the dirt one could want for $50 and I think he had some reverbs for $50 at one point. 

This is crazy. 

In a good way. I like new flavors for recording! I dig the JTM through the right amp, and it goes all the way to fuzz!!

Never played a Zen but of course have always heard good things. I know it will also be amp and Guitar dependent.

1 hour ago, Hbom said:

Me 2. For a guy that doesn't use pedals, I went into the deep end this weekend. :D

Yeah, I am fighting the urge......one could stock an entire board with Lovepedal this weekend...and I am also a non-pedal guy...,correction, a former non-pedal guy...,

Archived