Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Everything is pretty much brand new. I bought these things and they never got used. They're mint or near mint unless stated (i.e. the Strat). More pics can be provided upon request. Offers entertained, but no trades please. 

1. 2005 Fender USA Deluxe Ash Strat. Gorgeous ash body in cherry sunburst. It plays great and feels so broken into. There are some cosmetic dings and paint chips, and frets show light to moderate amount of wear on cowboy chord areas. They still have a ton of life left on them and you won't need to replace them any time soon. $850US shipped in North America. 

4. Lace Dually, Gold/Gold. $80US shipped N.A.

38166197886_6600bdbfb7_c.jpgEB061787 by David Chau, on Flickr

37510799074_2738c50748_c.jpgEB061793 by David Chau, on Flickr

37510794824_5d711b8ea3_c.jpgEB061791 by David Chau, on Flickr

37172112393_e7c426213f_c.jpgEA201756 by David Chau, on Flickr

37172113963_92df57a7e1_c.jpgEA201757 by David Chau, on Flickr

I had to look at the Ovation.  I'm not in the market but I'd have to believe that would sound decent being it has the wider original style bridge saddle unlike some of Celebrity models Ovation has put out.

That might explain why I was taken back at how much better it sounded from the past Ovations I've tried. I know I've tried Ovations in the past and was lukewarm to them. 

Dean MAB3's added! 

It's a really unique finish too. It's sort of like a pebbled finish. Kaki King has a signature model with the same finish and she explains she uses it to make scratchy noises to go along with her percussive playing style. 

Prices have been dropped. 

On the black ones, at least the one I had for a long time, I assumed the pebbled soundboard paint was actually a thin sprayed layer of bowl goop. At least it was a dead ringer visually and feel-wise. Maybe they can make white goop too? :)

And agreed, best "sounding" Ovations I've ever been exposed to mixed with electric-like playability. I sold mine to a client who was deeper in love with it than I was and begged me to part with it. That's the only reason it left my stable. 

Archived