Pics of studios and studio customs/arch tops

Ua D

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Group shot.

36114323411_5acddbcd1c_b.jpg

36114323161_d7f45552b2_b.jpg

PS....This is pre-purge. I have been working off some of my excesses. So some of these are exes.

My first Hamer. Purchased from the original owner. 1995 Studio custom ordered with body binding. Currently sporting Dimarzio Anniversary PAFs which are fantastic. Second pic shows how much the binding has aged. 

fullsizeoutput_5e8.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5e9.jpeg

29 minutes ago, gwayne said:

My first Hamer. Purchased from the original owner. 1995 Studio custom ordered with body binding. Currently sporting Dimarzio Anniversary PAFs which are fantastic. Second pic shows how much the binding has aged. 

fullsizeoutput_5e8.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5e9.jpeg

That black looks great with the two double creme pickups. 

Don't know if this was called a "Studio Custom" when it was built but here is mine.  '94, ebony 'board and bound headstock.  Orange-y '59 burst.  it's had various pickups in its life.  Up close the top looks 3-D.

94-1.jpeg

94-2.jpeg

SC1.jpg

2 hours ago, Ua D said:

Funny  how the color changes depending on lighting 

I know right? Mine is blue but gets very green (teal) if the light hits it just right. Beautiful finish.  

11 hours ago, The Shark said:

Mv8hNbI.jpg

Only reason I gave it a sad face is cause it ain't mine! ;) That is a sweetie!

Here is Elvis cause it arrived on Elvis's Birthday. Plus it made me go Whoa Mama! when I opened the packaging. B)

2005 Studio Custom Custom ordered. All kinda funn with 2 push/pull pots just to begin with.

2005hsc18.jpg

2005hsc17.jpg

2005hsc15.jpg

Korina too. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, cmatthes said:

Prince_4U.jpg

Black IS the new Black for me. But that guitar IS so cool!...................I really like that color! And the white covered PUPS and knob, "VICTORY" inlays............ to use a all too often used cliche............That looks KILLER!:wub:

Archived