Hamer Fan Club Message Center

GruvGear GigBlade?

scottcald

Question

6 answers to this question

They look well-made, but that knobber thingy on the end is big enough for what? Like 2 beers? And if you put beers in there the whole thing is neck heavy. Why would you stick it way out there on the end? Why not make it the full length of the neck (to the handle)?

I don't understand the design.

6 hours ago, hamerhead said:

They look well-made, but that knobber thingy on the end is big enough for what? Like 2 beers? And if you put beers in there the whole thing is neck heavy. Why would you stick it way out there on the end? Why not make it the full length of the neck (to the handle)?

I don't understand the design.

I get that.  I'd just put picks, strings, etc. in that pocket.  I went ahead and ordered one, and they sent me a message that it'll be back in stock within a week.  I'll see how it is.  Gruvgear was having their own sale, but then they added $40 for shipping.  The Sweetwater sale is less off, but free shipping, so less overall.  

1 hour ago, HAMERMAN said:

Gig Blade sounds like the knife a musician should carry when playing in a really seedy bar on the bad end of town, the kind of place where you want to make sure you have hobo-stab insurance! :-)

Comes with a free roll of chicken wire? :lol:

Archived