Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Trade 1979 HAMER Black Sunburst For "Telecaster"

Well there comes a time...............and this is the time. I want to do something special for a friend, a very good friend who I have known for a long time.This guy has done so much for others, myself included so............. He is a fine guitarist and also a very good drummer. Recently he was traveling out of state and had his prized guitar stolen[A "Telecaster"] along with some other musical gear. Everything that could be done has been done as far as the law goes so now its sit back a wait and see if the guitar or anything else ever turns up............fat chance at best.The "Telecaster" was a very worn natural ash "BOOGIE BODIES" "Telecaster"  body with a Philip Kubicki maple neck.........with old PJ Marx pickups. If I'm able to trade my guitar for something similar I plan on giving him  that guitar for Christmas.I know it would mean a lot to him and  I certainly would be pleased to be able to do this for him after all he has done and given to me.{And others] I thought about just selling the guitar outright but a trade might be easier as cash is usually tight for most people this time of year. So what I'm looking for is a older Telecaster type guitar.........  with maybe a Kubicki or Schecter maple neck........... some nice PUPS. looking for a guitar with some similarities to what was taken from him. Here is the guitar I have for trade bait...............Kahler haters need not respond as it does have one...............none the less its a great guitar. So..............if you can help and have something to offer it would be much appreciated.:)0GBa7G4.jpg

Few more PICS.Q3g8GBW.jpg20dbX6k.jpgnJBashe.jpg5HraEIp.jpg Headstock photo is showing the short bell trussrod cover that came with the guitar when it still had the locking nut on it which I removed but still have,currently sporting the standard full size bell trussrod cover. and sorry I don't have a photo of that  but I can provide one. ov35PRS.jpg

Hey,

That is a great gift.  I don't have what you are looking for, all I have is a virtually mint G&L ASAT Classic in light blue.  Its currently setup for slide and I hardly ever use it.  It sits in a case.  If all else fails, we can trade and you could add $1,000 to make me happy too.

:lol:

I appreciate the offers I have gotten so far for a possible trade  for this Sunburst ............still looking  but everything is considered along those lines of what I'm trying to replace. Thank you!:)

Archived