Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: 3 Monkeys Sock Monkey 10/12 $1000 or BO

I just purchased this Sock Monkey 10/12 and the amps sounds great, but I am just a 6v6 kind of guy. and i'm really digging my Orangutan Jr. So i'm going to sell this one and go on a search for another 6v6 Loaded 3 Monkeys Amp. 

Condition, as close to new as you can get. Just a really clean example of this amp. Original speaker, nothing has been modified. 

Sound: Well, anything from Tom Petty to Hard Rock. Switching out V1 definitely makes a difference in the feel and the amount of gain you get from the Preamp Section. This is the perfect Classic Rock Recording or Rehearsal Amp. It cuts, but has a nice full sound even with a 10. Turn the MV wide open and your not going to worry about being heard or anyone telling you to turn down. The back in on the guitar, I just removed it for the photo's. 

$1000 OBO. or i'm willing to trade plus cash for a Nashville Howler or Organ Grinder . 

EhOtz3s.jpg
22b18Sr.jpg
ASvbVv6.jpg
14KPOYP.jpg
hD50EUp.jpg
YmxJXlm.jpg
zUYUVut.jpg
5RyY0BN.jpg
tqjbsJH.jpg
p9bVQAb.jpg

Ho Lee Shit Buckwheat. That's fast even by your standards. Going for a new world record or what?!?

BTW - The SuperChamp IS a 6V6 amp. Just saying'.......

3 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

Hmmmmmm......is it el84s or 6l6s?

EL84, 12 Watts, V TMB MV, 10" Greenback I have to say, I enjoy the 10" Greenback compared to the 12" Greenback. Punchy it is, Punchy.

5 hours ago, hamerhead said:

Ho Lee Shit Buckwheat. That's fast even by your standards. Going for a new world record or what?!?

BTW - The SuperChamp IS a 6V6 amp. Just saying'.......

I set my own standards and lucky you they are really fucking low. ;) 

32 minutes ago, Steve Haynie said:

Brent is back?

No, I give honest assessments of the things I buy and normally don't make any money off of selling them. I won't talk my stuff up, jack up my price and push it on you guys. 

On 12/24/2017 at 9:57 PM, bubs_42 said:

No, I give honest assessments of the things I buy and normally don't make any money off of selling them. I won't talk my stuff up, jack up my price and push it on you guys. 

What about wearing a fuzzy hat and hockey jersey?

19 minutes ago, Ting Ho Dung said:

Ugh.jpg

Its not a hockey jersey, eh.  Its appropriately referred to as a hockey sweater,  ya hoser.  NFL guys wear jerseys.

26 minutes ago, Ting Ho Dung said:

It's more like a Red Wings sweatshirt with the sleeves ripped off.

42 minutes ago, Caddie said:

Its not a hockey jersey, eh.  Its appropriately referred to as a hockey sweater,  ya hoser.  NFL guys wear jerseys.

26 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

I make my own fashion statements. I'm not too aware of what others are doing. 

10255108_10202931978876558_8730944291209380365_n.jpg

On 03/01/2018 at 11:23 AM, cmatthes said:

Hey Chris, we all thought you wanted a Penguins sweater with 87 on the back?!   Lookout, matthes could be throwing a beer at us. :D:lol:B)

Ugh.  I wouldn't pick up dog crap with that.

Archived