Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Not sure if I needed to be reminded about aging or not...

6 hours ago, Biz Prof said:

More proof that Steve Howe has looked 70+ years old for the last 30 years.

Is it Nikki Sixx who also looks like shit? One of those hair band guys anyway. I probably got the name wrong. 

18 minutes ago, Ting Ho Dung said:

Is it Nikki Sixx who also looks like shit? One of those hair band guys anyway. I probably got the name wrong. 

Probably thinking of Mick Mars, who has looked 70 since he was 40, due partly to a degenerative muscular disorder in his back.

I recently saw a picture of Steve Priest the bass player from the Sweet and almost cried. He will be 70 next month. If you want another scare take a look at Jim Dandy. He looks like somebody’s crazy old grandmother. 

53 minutes ago, princeofdarkness56 said:

I recently saw a picture of Steve Priest the bass player from the Sweet and almost cried. He will be 70 next month. If you want another scare take a look at Jim Dandy. He looks like somebody’s crazy old grandmother. 

He's even having a seat on stage. Can't stand any more as I saw in a video.

2 hours ago, princeofdarkness56 said:

A couple years ago I looked up Jim Dandy after not seeing or hearing anything about him since '76 or so. It made me sad. He and Steve Walsh made me really sad. 

1 hour ago, gtrdaddy said:

Keith Richard, 1980:

c951d612563c8fcc936a2f99825255a2--intere

Keith Richard, 2018:

c951d612563c8fcc936a2f99825255a2--intere

Keef was supposed to be dead years ago...I guess nobody told HIM, though:

http://www.demko.com/dc-britneyspears.htm

(yes, this has been on the HFC before, and was written/published BEFORE Keef fell on his head from a coconut tree; and yes, I know about the 'britneyspears' in the link, it's the fault of whoever made the page's link)

Another one on Keef's longevity from the BBC, published over seven years ago:

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-11621076

4 minutes ago, gtrdaddy said:

"It's almost as though others die so that Keith Richards may live," Quantick observes.

......THAT, is PRICELESS! :lol:

You know how you feel drained of life after hanging around with certain people, especially over the Holidays? I've often wondered if they take that bit of life they've sucked out of you and somehow recharged their life support batteries and live another day.

1 hour ago, Steve Haynie said:

Derek Smalls is 74.  David St. Hubbins is 70.  Nigel Tufnel turns 70 in a couple of months. 

"Well, this is thoroughly depressing."

"It really puts perspective on things, though, doesn't it?"

"Too much. There's too much fucking perspective."

Spinal-Tap-2.gif

Archived