Hamer Fan Club Message Center

#70 The official thread. ;) NOW WITH PICTURES!

bubs_42

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, veatch said:

Pure rawk. Well done, sir,  and well done,  Mike!

Now, how does it sound?

Acoustically Amazing, i'm working on the pickups now. Middle Position is stellar and I have yet to have any complains about Josh's neck pickups, they just rock. Just getting the bridge adjusted to make sure we have max balls, with chime on the top end and great string separation. Its coming together, but its passed the kiddo's bedtime and I was veto's to let them stay up on NGD. LOL

Nice. I mean really nice. That is a well-thought-out guitar. A jaw dropper. Congrats, Shawn. Wow!

ETA: I sadly realize now that I can't give Shawn so much crap anymore. He and Mike absolutely nailed every part of this thing.

Simply beautiful.

8 hours ago, soli'd said:

I really like how the TRC and muse tip are also spruce. Ties the headstock in with the top. 

Sick guitar dude. Can't wait to hear how she sounds.

That caught my eye as well. And an  F-hole stamp/signature just does it for me.

Have a great weekend with it.

Regards,

Tobias

What's the scale length on that puppy?

If the guitar wasn't enough, I decided to open the accessory compartment last night and WOW look what I found. ;) 

XGe6V1O.jpg

I have already started wearing out the first pic. Love the color choices and the feel of glow in the dark pics. 

erUGsJ1.jpg

Them there are working man hands. ;) 

One more thing, some tweaking an adjusting of the pickups and Josh's Pups have really come to life. If you guys want that P90 tone in a humbucker size don't hesitate. 

Archived