Hamer Fan Club Message Center

HFC'er's band mentioned on CNN.com

Jeff R

That's fantastic! I'm seriously thinking about dragging a few people out to see Lez Zeppelin when they play here near the end of February.

Thanks to my vigilant HFC pals for spotting this one. Lez Zeppelin are great gals, so you should absolutely go see them if you have the chance. If you want to chat up the Jimmy Page, her name is Stephanie - tell her you're Cheap Chick Pam's friend - she knows me! I also met the John Paul Jones, but I can't remember her name (oops!).

Those folks in the L.A. area, just want to give a plug that we're playing the Knitting Factory on Saturday 2/4 with ThundHerStruck (all-girl AC/DC tribute) and the Ramonas (uh.. think you can figger that one out). Hope to see some of you there!

We're bustin' out High Roller for the first time at this show. Whoo hoo!

Knowing I am a huge fan of Led Zeppelin my mom gave me a call the other day to tell me she saw an add saying they were playing at a local club this Friday. I told her it must be a misprint or something. She looked at a little more carefully and said "Oh - it says Lez Zeppelin not Led Zeppelin". :-)

Hamerman - that's pretty funny. My Mom did a similar thing a few years ago. She called on my birthday saying she was sending me tickets to see Led Zeppelin at a local Civic Center. I explained that they were long gone and to just check the name on the tickets. She insisted that it was Led Zeppelin, but got out her reading glasses and realized it was Def Leppard.

Still a cool show.

VERY, VERY COOL! :P

If you haven't seen Cheap Chick, and you're anywhere in the area, you really should go. They do what they do very, very well, and they play Cheap Trick songs that you're not likely to hear Cheap Trick play anytime soon. I've had the pleasure of seeing them twice in the last 6 months, most recently at the NAMM show in LA. They kicked ass both times!

Disclaimer: I'm in love with Pam. No wait, I LOVE Pam. God, I'm so confused. :P

Archived