Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Midwest Jam VI: April 21-23, Chicago 'burbs

MCChris

Everyone who responded to this thread appears to be available, so let's do it!

Make'n Music has a new location (well, new since the last MWJ) so that'll make the store crawl fresh and exciting. I'll post the rest of the details once we determine that this is in fact the weekend that works best for the most HFCers.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in.

And Tom, if I see you smokin' I'm gonna kick yo ass!

Smutty, can we go to that weird bowling ally bar again? The one where the waitresses ignored us and Grampa School Custodian played Hendrix?

I'm in.

And Tom, if I see you smokin' I'm gonna kick yo ass!

Smutty, can we go to that weird bowling ally bar again? The one where the waitresses ignored us and Grampa School Custodian played Hendrix?

Yeah that was fun. Six guys and one chick, all in black leather huddled around a table getting ignored and yelling at each other :P

I don' be smokin' Dave :P

Since I have no life, I'm in. I'll bring the laptop for immediate updates again. Now got to figure out who can host a webcam feed, and then talk me through setting it up?!?!?!?!!?

Marty, I'll expect to actually see you up and playing this time. Heaven knows there's always a spare axe laying around.

DAMMIT! I've been wanting to go again since the one a couple years back. Last year something came up at the last minute, and this year I'm playing the 22nd. Dammit!

I think I'll just quit my band.

I will most likely be there again. I certainly don't want to miss it, but there may be a trip to Istanbul in my future which could interfere...

Come on, turkey ... get your priorities in order.

Yep, we'll be there - me with Blue Beastie & George with whatever bass he decides to bring :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived