Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Midwest Jam VI: April 21-23, Chicago 'burbs

MCChris

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the loudest one gets to play solo on wild thing B)

(Tom squirms wildly at his desk, waving hs hand madly) OOOH! OOOH! I know that one!!! On the Ocarina, even!!!! :lol:

Last one to have an involuntary bowel movement wins.

the loudest one gets to play solo on wild thing B)

(Tom squirms wildly at his desk, waving hs hand madly) OOOH! OOOH! I know that one!!! On the Ocarina, even!!!! :lol:

Last one to have an involuntary bowel movement wins.

My work here is done.

Note to self:

Earplugs

Mop

Depends or full on coverage of Crack Spackle.

This will be my first as well. Let me know if there are any songs that I should learn or brush up on. I think that's a great idea.

MR714

• 2 weeks later...

Chris,

What's the closest hotel? For some reason my memory of last year's event is spotty.

So the Munster Hampton Inn is the "Official Hotel of the MWJ"?

Closest and nicest. There are others in Lansing that might be a tad cheaper. I can get that info to anyone who's interested.

I stayed at the Red Roof in Lansing last year, only because my son could get me an employee discount. Tolerable, and pretty easy to get to the Muse once you figured out the back way out of the hotel/restaurant area right there by the highway. There are several other mid-line places right there as well. For the price differential, though, we'll probably do the Hampton this year. The construction on 80 failed to be any kind of fun whatsoever.

The Hampton it is. I'm booked and confirmed.

And no Chris I haven't forgotten Jimi the pale elderly school custodian. Someday I will spend more than four hours with you in which nothing bizarre or disturbing happens.

Actually, I hope I'm wrong about that.

Should be there. I'm thinking about playing drums only this time...is this a bad thought?!

I was thinking about offering my (mediocre) drumming services, too. I'd be happy to split drumming time or at least give you a few breaks during the jam.

I am a very mediocre drummer...the same beat over and over again. But I do have fun...maybe I'll sit in for your breaks?

We'll be at the Comfort Suites in Lansing. See you Saturday night :(

We'll be at the Comfort Suites in Lansing. See you Saturday night :(

Tell George he can't get sick this time. If he does though, I may be able to work out a better Internet presentation than last year.

Should be there. I'm thinking about playing drums only this time...is this a bad thought?!

I was thinking about offering my (mediocre) drumming services, too. I'd be happy to split drumming time or at least give you a few breaks during the jam.

I am a very mediocre drummer...the same beat over and over again. But I do have fun...maybe I'll sit in for your breaks?

Cool with me - I'm probably gonna get smoked by all the other guitarists, so I might as well take out my anxieties on the drums!

• 2 weeks later...
As co-sponsor for the Class of 2007, I am partially responsible for Prom this year. Guess what night it is? That's right! :lol: Guess I won't make it this year after all. :lol:

SON OF A .... !!!

Teens? No, we're not. Hormone crazed and obnoxious? Hell yeah! :lol:

Dang, Marty, sorry you have to miss it. Unless you get a terrible case of Intentional Flu. After the year or so you've had, I think you deserve a case.

+1

Any way you can crash a deer through the prom?

Bad news cometh for moi. There is our best freinds daughter being confirmed Friday night. Which I already fineagled out of. Last week I get a wedding invite for the next night. Not much I can do now. Badger says I should try to break them up and get a scandle going so the wedding can be eliminated.

T

H

I

S

S

U

X

I'm counting on ET getting that web cam hookied up.

Archived