Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Toadroller's Spring Clearance: 94 TV Yellow Special, Korean Standard, '93 Special FM, 06 Monaco 3, MIK Slammer Centaura, MIK Stellar

If you bond with this body style you're a fool not to buy this. I had one and the Standard shape is not for me. Sucked returning one since I loved everything else about it. All my lust lost on a Standard body. If you have been lusting for one, I can sing the praise's but in the end just didn't fit my healthy girth body wise. 

Just a reminder...

• Don't post "laundry-lists" of separate item topics. Try to combine items under one heading and in one thread or at least group them in logical fashion. Posting too many separate threads pushes everybody else's stuff off the main page and results in excessive "bumping".

• cmatthes changed the title to Toadroller's Spring Clearance: 94 TV Yellow Special, Korean Standard, '93 Special FM, 06 Monaco 3, MIK Slammer Centaura, MIK Stellar
On 3/19/2018 at 8:19 AM, Toadroller said:

So you to Michael to me to our next contestant?  Or might it have had stops in between?

I think I sold it directly to Michael.  I'm not sure anymore.  It has been a while.

Archived