Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: Hamer Cali Elite O’Connor Zaza L.E.D.s

I’ve been friends with Neil for years. It use to have a sticker with his name on the body but it’s long gone. If you hold it up at the right angle you can still read it. Neil played this when the Spidey was damaged and sent back for a repaint. Neil’s bass player was my roommate for a few years. This Guitar was at my house even when neil owned it...   it first went back to Jim Allen and then I got it from Jim.  Who the hell would lie about a Neil ZaZa Guitar????

I had some questions on this Guitar. It has had no breaks or repairs. I think I’ve sold this guitar about 3 times since I originally bought it. I’ve bought it back each time. It at one point had blue pickups installed. It came originally with the trembuckers. It was my first Artist owned Guitar. And my first Hamer. A lot of you here know my collection. I have over 150 guitars and Basses. My 2 passions are Guitars and Corvettes . And it’s Spring and I want to replace my vette.   No Firestorm. 

thanks Guys.    Steve.

That’s a beauty indeed. I need to get my Vette out of the garage (we had almost a foot of snow here last Thursday!) as well.

I should probably sell some guitars too!

5 hours ago, serial said:

That’s a beauty indeed. I need to get my Vette out of the garage (we had almost a foot of snow here last Thursday!) as well.

I should probably sell some guitars too!

I'll hold you to that... send inventory immediately!

Archived