Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center
polara

As per request: The Most Righteous HFC Hamers, 2018 Edition

Recommended Posts

Since it's been a while. I nominate...

  • The Punisher
  • Chris, was it your green 8-string bass in blue?
  • The Prince guitar
  • The Phantoglide
  • The snakeskin doubleneck with the octave neck on top
  • Kev's (my) Floyd-equipped Standard Custom (hey, I'm still psyched!)
  • (Insert anything from Peter's vault here)
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to see Peter's Green Vintage S :) (and anything else from his vault!)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, polara said:

Since it's been a while. I nominate...

  • The Punisher
  • Chris, was it your green 8-string bass in blue?
  • The Prince guitar
  • The Phantoglide
  • The snakeskin doubleneck with the octave neck on top
  • Kev's (my) Floyd-equipped Standard Custom (hey, I'm still psyched!)
  • (Insert anything from Peter's vault here)

Not Chris' is the 8 String, not Chris'.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DSCN8135.JPG

The first chambered Standard.
The guitar after which all of your Shishkov Ultimates was modeled.

You're welcome.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

STD12_1.jpg

watson.JPG

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, both of these were nominated in the last "righteous" thread and I think the Photobucket links fractured, so here they are again.

'05 Camstone Duotone and the '07 Ultimate Junior.

 

 

CamstoneDuocase.jpg

CamJrTarmac.jpg

CamstoneDuo.jpg

CamJrEdge.jpg

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This pair was my Holy Grail(s). But in my rear view mirror.....

Talladega TIger Eye 1.jpgTalladega Pro Tiger Eye 1.jpgTalladega TIger Eye 11.jpgTalladega Pro Tiger Eye 4.jpg

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An artist-owned two-model hybrid/mishmash with insanely rare custom features seen on neither, and available in that form to the endorsing artist only.

This should garner at least an "honorable mention."

VernonCentaurafornian (3) HFC.jpg

IMG_8314.JPG

IMG_8323.JPG

IMG_8320.JPG

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we are self nominating, I submit these three for inclusion. Lucky, Elvis, and Shorty.

 

12714c.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one may not jump to the top of too many folks' list but, at the moment, It is a step ahead of my other two faves......Triple Threat and EM Studio Custom. (All three have non-Duncan pickups). There is something to be said for a bunch of korina, ebony and a longer scale......Semi-subtle elegance.

Hamer Monaco Goldtop5.JPGHamer Monaco Goldtop3.JPG

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kizanski said:

Not Chris' is the 8 String, not Chris'.

“Not Chris” is the B8M belonging to Steve.

Fixed it for you.

And those are very cool “twins” twins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Jeff R said:

An artist-owned two-model hybrid/mishmash with insanely rare custom features seen on neither, and available in that form to the endorsing artist only.

This should garner at least an "honorable mention."

VernonCentaurafornian (3) HFC.jpg

IMG_8314.JPG

IMG_8323.JPG

IMG_8320.JPG

I Like This 👌☝️👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the MONEL that @rugby1970 Dave got from me deserves an honorable mention. Also, while I haven’t really mentioned much of it, my ruby Newport Pro Custom with the harp/trapeze is a monster guitar.

B88896AC-019C-43F7-ACD2-886B9735AB65.jpeg

96E0BC12-44F8-4CAA-99AC-C7CF4020F5F2.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HSB0531 said:

“Not Chris” is the B8M belonging to Steve.

Fixed it for you.

And those are very cool “twins” twins.

Not Chris IS Steve.
"Not Chris" is Steve's bass.
Not Chris' bass is the 8 String.

The possessive apostrophe was for the bass to which I was referring: Not Chris' bass, "Not Chris."

But thanks, anyway. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one always gave me a chubby:

1044828708269_Purple_AC_a1_zpsr6kyaj9g.jpg

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HSB0531 said:

I Like This 👌☝️👍

I like it too, but is Veronon a HFCer? :)

If we can nominate outside the HFC, I'd say Rick Neilsen's checkerboard Enola (either one) is right up there...

 

ETA: Whoa.Jeff, you OWN that? I feel faint...

Edited by polara
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, polara said:

I like it too, but is Veronon a HFCer? :)

@Jeff R is an HFC-er.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love Spalted Maple:

ShishSpalt0.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hamer Talladega

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I don't know who owns this guitar, but I always thought it was stunning and at one point tried to order one just like it and was denied. This would get my vote as one of the most iconic Hamers.

I guess I could spec out and order almost the same thing with Mr. Shishkov.......

 

 

 

watsongleam.jpg

Edited by Camstone
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Righteous in it's simplicity...

6N0v9qD.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kizanski said:

Not Chris IS Steve.
"Not Chris" is Steve's bass.
Not Chris' bass is the 8 String.

The possessive apostrophe was for the bass to which I was referring: Not Chris' bass, "Not Chris."

But thanks, anyway. 

Next, it will be the oxford comma.....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Camstone said:

I don't know who owns this guitar, but I always thought it was stunning and at one point tried to order one just like it and was denied. This would get my vote as one of the most iconic Hamers.

I guess I could spec out and order almost the same thing with Mr. Shishkov.......

 

 

 

watsongleam.jpg

I believe this was a custom order for "silentman" Lou but my memory gets fuzzy ...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, The Shark said:

Next, it will be the oxford comma.....

Don't get me started, riled up, or annoyed.  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paul Hamer’s Virtuoso —and whoever elses’ Virtuosos out there. I find them just stunning. :wub:

 

0AF3E8C9-E81B-4659-A7B7-E2CB98E640AD.jpeg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×