Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1 hour ago, soli'd said:

Hey @Stike, I've always wondered about the name ROWYCO, is it an acronym? 

I think it has something to do with cavorting enthusiastically to rock music whilst having one's genitalia (of the male gender, specifically) exposed.

21 minutes ago, Biz Prof said:

I think it has something to do with cavorting enthusiastically to rock music whilst having one's genitalia (of the male gender, specifically) exposed.

I wonder if there's a female-owned guitar refinishing company out there called JOWYCO.

I guess I shoulda put one of these at the end... :D

2 hours ago, Biz Prof said:

LOL like a walking thesaurus you are!  Well put.

Just noticed the tag saying I was everywhere. I need to keep stickers in the car I guess, have not stickered Manhattan, Philly, DC, Atlanta, Charleston, or Savanah in the past couple years. 

A friend and former band mate of my daughter is in school at UNCA and said she spotted that sticker last time she was at Rocky’s  

I can say with certainty that there are several ROWYCO stickers in the greater DC Metro area...

1 hour ago, Ed Rechts said:

@cmatthes  Didja notice that SOMEBODY pasted a coaster from San Diego's premier brewery, Ballast Point, to the ROWYCO sticker? B)

Somebody also slapped a sticker from Fullsteam Brewery which is down the road from my shop. I would have personally preferred a PBR sticker. 

Despite my having numerous Stike paint jobs in the herd, I have no ROWYCO stickers to adorn any of my guitar cases. :(

3 minutes ago, diablo175 said:

Despite my having numerous Stike paint jobs in the herd, I have no ROWYCO stickers to adorn any of my guitar cases. :(

You know, I didn't want to be That Guy, but neither do I!

11 hours ago, diablo175 said:

I’ll get you some soon. 

11 hours ago, kizanski said:

You know, I didn't want to be That Guy, but neither do I!

Hey Guy, pm me your address. 

30 minutes ago, Stike said:

I’ll get you some soon.

You can put them in the box of the Cent you'll be sending back to me.  ;)

When you finish the Mondrian Project, drop a few in the case please....Worcester will get decorated at the next Agent Orange show.

7 hours ago, The Shark said:

A sticker on my Special case would be cool...

2 hours ago, Never2Late said:

When you finish the Mondrian Project, drop a few in the case please....Worcester will get decorated at the next Agent Orange show.

Will do guys, I got picks and fridge magnets too.

Archived