Hamer Fan Club Message Center

So, if I was going to build a bass

Northfield

2 minutes ago, The Shark said:

Golden Gloves at the Orlando Sports Stadium back in the mid-seventies I learned the liver shot first hand.  Then, I learned how to do it to other people!

And that's why you play softball.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Duane Daniels said:

I would like to see a Thunderbird take for a bass. An archtop perhaps? Myself, personally I would dream about a Thunderbird 12er bass. I have an Impact and love it but the Tbird would bring the masses

Mike has two bass designs underway that he’s been working on for the last 18-24 months in-between everything else he’s been doing.   I’m really (REALLY) looking forward to what he finally unveils...

On 6/13/2018 at 10:33 AM, cmatthes said:

2TEK and Schallers get my vote.  I know people like 'em, but the Babicz stuff just seems cheap to me...not sure why.

The Babicz bridge I put on my hardtail Strat is pretty great. I like the Jeff's cam design and the locking feature is useful. Thankfully, the hardtail bridge doesn't have that massive BABICZ logo emblazoned across it like some of the other bridges I've seen. Yikes!

• 4 months later...
On 3/29/2021 at 2:03 PM, cmatthes said:

Mike has two bass designs underway that he’s been working on for the last 18-24 months in-between everything else he’s been doing.   I’m really (REALLY) looking forward to what he finally unveils...

I'm looking forward to it also.

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Chazman said:

Any updates on the bass designs?

They were started towards the beginning of the current batch, but since they will likely be built together, things will probably get underway after the current batch heads out the door.

Archived