Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS/FT C.P. Thornton (LP SOLD) HFC Pricing

LPS+ sold... The CP-T is still available and it is a KILLER guitar.  I am so sure you will love it, I will mail it  to you after you have paid. But wait there's more, if you buy in the next 10 minutes I will throw in the hard shell case absolutely free! : )  Ok, seriously, If you don't love this guitar, Ship it back and I will refund you or reverse whatever trade arrangement we make. It's that good

I had the opportunity to chat with Chuck (Thornton) about this build and man, he's the real deal. Loves what he does and loves to rap about it. This is my first C.P> Thornton and will not be the last! It nails vintage strat tone all-day. The neck is superb on it. The blend knob (second tone) allows you to dial in the bridge pickup or neck pickup depending in positions 1 & 5.  It works great and make gives the guitar a character all it's own.  I know I mentioned it already but the neck is one of the best I have felt, it's like an old girl-friend that is even better 20 years later. I think Chuck said he was granted 2-3 patents on the design -his headstock is indestructible and the neck joint is unlike any other. I do not detect any nuance to the tone but there is really no heel, so that is cool. The guitar is very light weight and sounds amazing!

Lindy Fralin Vintage Hot pickups,

Dunlop 6100 frets, Roasted maple neck and board.

Carved Birdseye maple headstock,

Alder body, 57' Chevy Bel Air Red paint over alder body,

Gotoh 510 tuning machines and bridge

New strings and pro set-up. Excellent condition, Comes with hard case. Do your research on CP Thornton. Chuck is a Master Luthier whose completed final set-up and fret installation at Dana Bourgeois guitars and Cooper Violins -all hand made!

I have the CP for sale at $1899 on ebay but for the HFC it's yours for $1350 all-in Trade value $1500

DSC00926_zpso9an4dwa.jpg
DSC00924_zpspcmvuwuv.jpg
DSC00909_zpsy4igaqje.jpg
DSC00907_zps5b2y8nod.jpg
DSC00905_zpsquyodybi.jpg
DSC00903_zpsvciw5mxk.jpg
DSC00898_zpscsyu8qgx.jpg

Ok, The LP needs no real introduction...SOLD : (

Missed out on a killer LPS+ IMHO

DSC01119_zpszk8unims.jpg
DSC01120_zpszr0btdwt.jpg
DSC01114_zpst0iqlczc.jpg