Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I've never seen this before - filmed in December, 1978.  Billy Bremner's Dan Armstrong head Sunburst in probably one of its earliest sightings.  Some interesting surprise studio "lurkers" as well for that year!

That was incredible.

Edmunds on the “frantic” B-bender Tele was ridiculous. Albert Lee was also stupid good. They all hybrid pick so well...totally not my thing. But I am in awe.

so was in the studio? I recognized Phill Lynott. Was that Huey Lewis???? Graham Parker too, right? And others. That was so damn cool.

This film is bloody epic. Just loved it.

I enjoyed it with a glass of wine. Now I feel like such a wuss for drinking so little. And I did not smoke a cigarette either. Watching this I feel my band has got a lot of the things right, but we definately need to drink more when we are recording. It makes it loose. 

Seriously, it was totally great. Thanks for sharing.

On 7/4/2018 at 11:19 AM, Jakeboy said:

I recognized Phill Lynott. Was that Huey Lewis???? Graham Parker too, right? And others.

Huey played harp on “Live and Dangerous”  and “Jailbreak” LPs. GParker’s sax guy, as well (“Dancing inthe Moonlight”). 

28 minutes ago, RobB said:

Huey played harp on “Live and Dangerous”  and “Jailbreak” LPs. GParker’s sax guy, as well (“Dancing inthe Moonlight”). 

Wow...I didn’t know that....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived