Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Tally Pro - Jazzburst

Hey guys,

Its been a while since I posted here. I have not been able to play due to a car accident a couple of years ago. I finally had my surgery and am starting to heal to the point where I am getting back to playing again. I mostly play archtops these days and am making plans for a new acquisition. 

In doing so, I am offering a Tally Pro. I purchased it in 2016 from Michael_B.  It is in beautiful condition and is fantastic in every way. There is a small tear in the case, but no biggie. 

http://s742.photobucket.com/user/drendino/library/Talladega Pro?sort=2&page=1

I had Gary Brawer install a set of ThroBak SLE-101 Plus MXV pickups, which in my opinion is a match made in heaven. I also had him install a Graph Tech Resomax wraparound bridge with saddles, which I like much better than the stock bridge. The original pickups and bridge are of course included. 

Here is what I have into it:

Cost: $2,800

Pickups $530

Bridge: $150

Installation of Pups, bridge and setup: $175

Total: $3,705

I had Gary set it up to Eb, so anyone playing standard tuning will need to set it up accordingly.

In the spirit of how the guitar was offered to me, i am offering it for what I paid. I prefer to sell it as it sits today. However, If nobody wants the bridge and pups, then I will have Gary set it up to stock. Honestly, other than price I cannot understand why anyone would want it stock. I have an EM Tally set up with the same pickups and it puts a smile on my face every time.

The way it sits I am offering it at $3,650 and I will pay ground shipping to the Continental Us. If there are no takers after a week, ilI will consider returning it to stock and selling for $2,800. 

This one has a little history of being expensive, but it is so worth it! Someone is going to be happy. 

7 hours ago, Jake8773 said:

beautiful pictures!

Thank you Sir!

6 hours ago, mrjamiam said:

Glad that you're getting back to playing!  GLWTS!

I appreciate it, thank you. 

6 hours ago, jaded_musician said:

nice looking guitar.

Thank you!

Archived