Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA 1988 Californian

Sadly no affiliation. 1988 Californian on reverb. Looks very clean and grey finish is pretty rare I believe. Boomerangs would be nice but overall this is a solid 30 year-old shred machine.

Hamer USA Californian OHSC Californian  1988 Vintage  Gun Metal Gray https://applink.reverb.com/item/14263848-hamer-usa-californian-ohsc-californian-1988-vintage-gun-metal-gray

On 8/17/2018 at 6:20 PM, diablo175 said:

The seller reached out to me via FB to give me first crack at it. Sharp looking Cali.

How did you get to be so cool as to get first dibs?  That is pretty gangster.

Ya know for some reason I just started thinking that...it's crazy to buy a guitar over the internet with all the variables in builds and what not but, Every Hamer I've ever owned (And that's a hell of alot of them..lol!)..I've purchased online via just pictures. I've never once regretted any Hamer purchase and all were stellar!

• 2 weeks later...

So..The guitar landed here yesterday and all I can say is.."Wow"...it is very clean. Has a neck that feels wonderful!

Of course, I'll be yanking out the pickups and installing EMG's so..Anybody need OG Hamer pickups..let me know!

This is truly a great guitar!!

Archived