Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Shishkov 0023- For Sale- SOLD!

Edited to add:  I've decided to list this again.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you!

Having realized how many incredible Standards I had go through my hands in the last bunch of years, last year I set out to get the Ultimate Standard.  Well, I bought two incredible Standards- one of them might be one of the most spectacular Standards of them all- Shishkov 0023.  This guitar has been out of its case one time since I received it, and, I have never put a strap on it. I am, with permission, using the pictures provided to me by the original owner. 

Here are the options:

Crowns
Bound Fretboard
Bound Headstock
Multi-layer binding throughout (Mike suggested and added this. I had no idea at the time it would wind up being the only multi-bound Ultimate out of all 47 (or so)).
Custom Color
Hardshell case

The original owner described a "finish issue"  on the lower horn that is visible under certain lighting.  I am unable to see it, but- he did provide a picture that captured it.  

DSC02412_zpsr48kpha9.jpgDSC02421_zpssfn8bfj6.jpg20150924_121000_zps2m8atask.jpg02b0b67d-4099-4d51-897e-c94e8968483a_zpsmjzafdlu.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsxvqfnnzz.jpg

Buy with confidence from srvwannabe. We tossed a KILLER Korina Jr back and forth and I hope someday to buy it again. 

BTW, after 0006, that is my fave Ultimate color. Scutiburst, right?

Archived