Hamer Fan Club Message Center

For sale my beautiful Hamer Sunburst USA with original Hard Flight Case.

Hardly ever played... maybe an hour at the most over the past 25 years!

Like new, no drinks or scuffs

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

Hi Basil, 

What is the price you 're asking for?

I'm live in France, where are you locate in U.K. 'cause I may think to your country soon.

best regards and thanks you for your responses

jean-louis

ps: what the product date or buy date and is she come ith his original hamer hardcase?

33 minutes ago, jelly.roll said:

Hi Basil, 

What is the price you 're asking for?

I'm live in France, where are you locate in U.K. 'cause I may think to your country soon.

best regards and thanks you for your responses

jean-louis

ps: what the product date or buy date and is she come ith his original hamer hardcase?

Hi Jean-Louis, I live near London. I have the original hard flight case. I bought it new in 1992.

I don't now what it is worth so I am looking for offers. I paid £1000+ for it 25 years ago so I guess it must be worth £2000+??

Best Wishes

Basil

1 hour ago, Basil said:

For sale my beautiful Hamer Sunburst USA with original Hard Flight Case.

Hardly ever played... maybe an hour at the most over the past 25 years!

Like new, no drinks or scuffs

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

Nice looking Hamer and good luck with your sale........................  however...............per HFC forum rules you must post your asking price for the guitar.

I thinking it's too hot priced for me so i can evuatully some guitar i 'm saling actually

hamer 93'cherry special wiht a bareknukles p90 pigs sets intead seymour duncan, 1300€

http://hurricanemusic.fr/29352-hamer-special-usa-.html

Charvel 95 tradionnal 1 san dimas anniversary reissue with floyd and 2 dimarzio kit, 1800€

http://www.guitare-village.com/occasion/rock/rock_3749.php

Peavey USA Wolfgang without trem with sh4 and jazz seymour duncan kit 1500€

http://hurricanemusic.fr/29350-peavey-wolfgang-usa-.html

Jackson 86 san dimas customshop with jb and kahlers trem 2300 refurbished in see thru royal blue  1150€

http://hurricanemusic.fr/29353-jackson-usa-custom-shop-strat-1986.html

all guitars come with theirs cases

I 've paid my 93 glossed black sunburst (second hand in 2014 dec for 900€ pickup were changed by prs mc carty set)

ask me if something can interrest you

best wishes

jean louis

I thinking it's too hot priced for me so i can evuatully some guitar i 'm saling actually

hamer 93'cherry special wiht a bareknukles p90 pigs sets intead seymour duncan, 1300€

Charvel 95 tradionnal 1 san dimas anniversary reissue with floyd and 2 dimarzio kit, 1800€

Peavey USA Wolfgang without trem with sh4 and jazz seymour duncan kit 1500€

Jackson 86 san dimas customshop with jb and kahlers trem 2300 refurbished in see thru royal blue  1150€

all guitars come with theirs cases

I 've paid my 93 glossed black sunburst (second hand in 2014 dec for 900€ pickup were changed by prs mc carty set)

ask me if something can interrest you

best wishes

jean louis

1 hour ago, ARM OF HAMER said:

Nice looking Hamer and good luck with your sale........................  however...............per HFC forum rules you must post your asking price for the guitar.

£2500 or near offer, wouldn't want to break any rule that could threaten to undermine the fabric of civilisation!!

7 hours ago, Basil said:

£2500 or near offer, wouldn't want to break any rule that could threaten to undermine the fabric of civilisation!!

Your not being singled out for any special attention,and I'm  not pissing on your sale here.......................that rule applies to ANYONE who posts a FS here on the HFC. "The Fabric of Civilization" will remain intact I'm sure.

• 9 months later...

Archived