Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Zandard Owners

elduave

25 minutes ago, elduave said:

Tommy p, give it a few days to see if any original owners still  in possession chime in. If not, I’ll have something for ya.

Mine's the one with the ding on the lower bout.  Damaged goods.  Plus it's got Tommy-ness smeared all over it.  Nobody wants that!

3 hours ago, Funky Chicken said:

I toyed with having my Ultimate built with those cosmetics. Love those.

Like THIS ol' thang?

Shishkov%200004%2031415%20GCM3_zpscfjwf2

1 hour ago, tommy p said:

Mine's the one with the ding on the lower bout.  Damaged goods.  Plus it's got Tommy-ness smeared all over it.  Nobody wants that!

Is it this one or the "Old EL" one?

RocketeriaZander78b.jpg

1 hour ago, cmatthes said:

Is it this one or the "Old EL" one?

RocketeriaZander78b.jpg

I can't tell if that's mine or not.  I can only see the bridge, pickups, and a little of the neck on HFC and if I go to Photobucket I can only see the covered pickup!  The pic won't load to full-size for me.

1 hour ago, tommy p said:

I can't tell if that's mine or not.  I can only see the bridge, pickups, and a little of the neck on HFC and if I go to Photobucket I can only see the covered pickup!  The pic won't load to full-size for me.

Yes, yours is El's Guitar from that run. He put it up on Ebay, I yelled at him and then through him some cash. I held onto it until the right guy came along and it stayed in the family. That was my goal. 

@Toadroller

I'm think I'm the rare unicorn you seek.  Emailed you.  I've owned #78 since I bought it from you new & still have it. 

Archived