Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Boogie Mark IVa combo with Thiele cab (pickup only)

So, I am trying to grab a Fuchs ODS so I'm selling my Mark IV. Local pickup only I'm afraid, as I would have no idea how to ship it.

It's the standard 3 channel Mark IV combo with footswitch and the Mesa version of the EVM-12, and an additional cab that I believe also has the Mesa EVM-12 in it but I will double check. Both pieces have a custom charcoal grey covering, not the standard black. Both have covers as well. Extra cab did have a Mesa Engineering badge on it but I put a Boogie badge on it instead. Not sure what happened to that Mesa badge..... anyway...I can probably drive it 100 miles on a weekend but you wouldn't get a chance to hear it. With 85 Watts and 2 12's it gets VERY loud :)

$1300 for the pair, which I'm not currently looking to split up.

https://southjersey.craigslist.org/msg/d/boogie-mark-iva-combo-with/6701946584.html

jim

pic7[1].jpg

Yeah, I'm thinking that's it as well. I bought it from a guy in Alabama through the Mesa forum. The only change is that I removed the Mesa badge from the Thiele and put another Boogie badge on it, because I just love that Boogie logo :) I may leave this up a few more days and just sell one of the guitars I don't play for the Fuchs.

I would say that might be a better idea. If you really like the amp, you're gonna miss it if you play it a lot. If you have a guitar you never play, time to move it on.

That's also some advice I REALLY need to take myself.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived