Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tommy p

WTB - Phantom case

I think their is at least seven of us looking for the same thing. LOL  90's not so hard, 80's good luck! 

They're in a big pile with hen's teeth, unicorn horns and USA Blitz Bass cases.

That will be a tough find.................. Hamer cases do turn up w/o a guitar in them but something like what you are looking for IS a needle in a haystack............keep checking Ebay and REVERB that is pretty much your only hope. Good Luck!:)

Ha!  I didn't know a Phantom case would be such a rare bird.  I was clearing out messages yesterday and I ran across one advising me that a Phantom case would probably fit my Les Paul XPL really well.  No harm in asking I guess, but now I know I need to adjust expectations from "slim" to "none" on the chance of finding one.

@tommy p dude, you should have no problem finding a case for that guitar. If it has the Explorer headstock, you will have to find a square case for a les paul type. So the headstock isn't restricted to the little square section a standard case is. If it has the regular LP Headstock you don't have a problem. Why don't you post us a picture and we will sold the mystery for you. ;) 

Sounds like a fun Saturday to me!  lol

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Gator/Flight-Pro-TSA-Series-ATA-Molded-Gibson-Les-Paul-Guitar-Case.gc

The only spare Hamer FHSC I have - was made to fit a Newport, Monaco or Talladega. 

I'm not sure what other Hamer models it might fit.   My guess is that it is a bit too deep and too wide at the lower bout for a Phantom.

20 hours ago, Boomerang~Junkie said:

The only spare Hamer FHSC I have - was made to fit a Newport, Monaco or Talladega. 

I'm not sure what other Hamer models it might fit.   My guess is that it is a bit too deep and too wide at the lower bout for a Phantom.

It might fit that Mirage at Sam ash.  The guitar is a bit wider than your basic Studio/Sunburst/etc.

1 hour ago, Hbom said:

Not sure what it fits. Kinda ugly. But

It says HAMER on the front

And is available at https://www.ebay.com/itm/153192334087?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

That's an old SS-1 case from the 1980s.

Thats a cruel joke!  I don't what the junk, but I want the case.