Hamer Fan Club Message Center

If not an original Sustain Block bridge, what?

Drew816

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. I'm in. Had to phone it in. Thanks to Adam @ Manns. Super nice guy, took the time to explain the problem of getting FedEx to deliver to igloos. But I think we got it worked out.

BIG +1to John Mann and crew. Thank you!

Link isn’t working for me. When I click on it or copy & paste it says “category not found”...

19 minutes ago, Travis said:

Link isn’t working for me. When I click on it or copy & paste it says “category not found”...

6 minutes ago, Steve Haynie said:

Try it with a different browser.  The link worked when I tried it a minute ago. 

It didn't work on my phone, but it worked on my laptop.

2 hours ago, Travis said:

Try search bar. Type in Hamer. 

Or this Link -  https://store.guitarvaultusa.com/MannMade_USA_Hamer_Sustain_Block_Bridge_p/4880.htm

Otherwise :

Call us at 603.488.1912 Tues - Sat 10-6 EST

Email - [email protected] or [email protected]

1 minute ago, MannMade USA said:

Try search bar. Type in Hamer. 

Or this Link -  https://store.guitarvaultusa.com/MannMade_USA_Hamer_Sustain_Block_Bridge_p/4880.htm

Otherwise :

Call us at 603.488.1912 Tues - Sat 10-6 EST

Email - [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks!  The original link worked on my iPad, just not on my phone when I first tried it. 

Ordered.  A little confused though, it says "out of stock" so I'm not sure if that is because they are pre-order, or if there were already 20 ordered.  Also, it says free shipping over $99, but there was no "free shipping" option and it forced me to choose an option, so I chose "pickup in store".

In any event, I ordered one.....

29 minutes ago, burningyen said:

Wow, hadn't opened this thread before, thinking it would go nowhere. 

Well, history told you that would be the case.  Who would have thought that 10th time would be the charm?

I work about 10 minutes from the guitar vault and strangely have never been there.   (We work 9/80 so short lunch).   Very cool to see many of the boogered Hamers out there can now get straightened out.  Will have to stop by.    

On 1/8/2020 at 6:49 PM, jginsj said:

Ordered.  A little confused though, it says "out of stock" so I'm not sure if that is because they are pre-order, or if there were already 20 ordered.  Also, it says free shipping over $99, but there was no "free shipping" option and it forced me to choose an option, so I chose "pickup in store".

In any event, I ordered one.....

SORRY  for the confusion...
My "wonderful" website tool makes it difficult to offer product that is not readily available to ship, so I have to show zero (0) quantity on hand to do it as PRE-ORDER.

SHIPPING - Since these are more than $99, you get FREE shipping in the lower 48 US States. Those that paid shipping costs will get a refund directly from us.

WHAT COMES WITH THE BRIDGE? - Everything - bridge, saddles, screws, springs - assembled

21 hours ago, DaveL said:

I work about 10 minutes from the guitar vault and strangely have never been there.   (We work 9/80 so short lunch).   Very cool to see many of the boogered Hamers out there can now get straightened out.  Will have to stop by.    

Dave, You need to come by! My showroom and factory is behind my house on Wallace Rd, Bedford. We are always here, so stop by sometime.

On 1/10/2020 at 10:41 AM, MannMade USA said:

Looks like the first 20 are sold ! I will make more if you'all want 'em.

Let me know!

I do!

Thanks for doing this!

Edited: Purchased and ready to give Mike Shishkov some news. :)

6 hours ago, MannMade USA said:

Looks like the first 20 are sold ! I will make more if you'all want 'em.

Let me know!

Yes, I’m going to want one. 

Archived