Hamer Fan Club Message Center

artist 25th

24 minutes ago, gtrdaddy said:

Fixed for most of us I think.

I'm not poor, if anything I'm frugal...more than ever now than I was before, back when 'Tree Fitty' wasn't an unusual amount to pay for a USA Hamer; even if it was beat up, needed work, and/or missing parts.  Age is relative, but I don't feel the need to spend money like I used to, not after The Great Recession.

I really like that model.  I like the chrome hardware on the 25th's apposed to the gold hardware on the Cognac's.   Although I think it's over priced, I do believe Willcutt is in a good position to price their guitars high and leave room for negotiation.  In addition I've notice Willcutt knows how to photograph their guitars.  For the longest time Willcutt had a SuperPro posted that I Gas'd over for the longest time.  I actually caved and called them with an offer to buy it.  Luckily they sold it right before I called.  Later I saw someone post a SuperPro for sale and they posted their pictures and the original Willcutt pictures.  I realized from that sellers pictures that my SuperPro was the same color as the one Willcutt had previously sold.

Archived