Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Sorry about that

hikarateboy

Thanks Ted.

EDIT: Still not quite right though. When I click the link that usually brings me to the HFC I am going to the original Hamer Fan Club page. Then I can get here by clicking the " The Discussion Board" tab on the page.

edit again: Fixed. Thanks G Man

Guys, check the FAQ section on the main pages. It‘s all described in there. I wonder many don‘t know about it. Ted should be rich man for his great tech work on the site. B)

Who would have thought when this place started over 20 years ago, that so many true friendships would be formed between people all over the world as result of their love for Hamer Guitars.  Amazing.  The reason the HFC is different from every other board that came along after is the people, and the HFC has the best.   Thanks guys,  Glad you enjoy the community, its very much appreciated.  

Lets not forget to give credit to Chris Matthes and our tireless Mods that keep this place in line day in and day out.  They are the real heros. 

Glad to see it's back up! I also post a lot at the Trombone forum, and they have been out of commission for months now. They are basically trying not to lose any of the nearly 20 years of forum posts and information, but at the same time upgrade to a new forum software, servers, etc.

Thanks for making this place and keeping it running!

HFC is the only one e-social channel I frequently contribute for years. There are simply great people here and still great Hamer and many other stories and amusement. Thanks guys for running it!

46 minutes ago, tbonesullivan said:

I also post a lot at the Trombone forum, and they have been out of commission for months now.

I cannot believe the members of the trombone forum just let that slide.

Nothing to apologize for!  It's not like it's a paid position keeping the HFC up and running.  I haven't contributed to the site in years but plan to rectify that soon.  I urge everyone else to kick in a little something for all of Ted's efforts and expense as well, whether as a first time or a repeat donation.

21 hours ago, Bennyboy-UK said:

Top tip:

Convince your neighbours you are learning to play the trombone, by farting into a watering can.

So, the trombone forum actually is a gardening forum?

Archived