Hamer Fan Club Message Center

How many core members do we have?

Disturber

I was thinking, how many people posts here on the HFC weekly? Those I guess we could call core members... Or, at least, monthly posters... how many can we be right now? Anyone dare to estimate?

12 hours ago, Disturber said:

how many people posts here on the HFC weekly?

That’s a week over week scenario I think. So how many have been posting last week that had been posting the week before and before and before... For a period of 3 months it would drill down the number significantly I suggest. Especially spanning over the summer holiday season. It would rather need to query a two week period to prevent a vacation effect. Would be fun to know actually.

20 minutes ago, HamerDave said:

I check in every day or 2. I don't tend to post though, unless I've got something to contribute to the conversation. I'm more of a commited lurker. 

+1

Does that count?

Gabe 😃

11 hours ago, Steve Haynie said:

There are a lot of lurkers that visit this message board.  They may not be core members, but they add to the traffic.  It would be better if they add to the conversation, too.

Yeah. When I posted I was thinking of the different people here that I interact with on a weekly basis. All a such great people. It was just a personal interest in how many interactive friends I have here. Not interested in board statistics as such.

12 hours ago, Steve Haynie said:

There are a lot of lurkers that visit this message board.  They may not be core members, but they add to the traffic.  It would be better if they add to the conversation, too.

And sometimes not. LOL 

I do think sometimes about the "Lurkers" they must just get a kick out of watching this Monkey Show sometimes. Its like Reality TV, but unfortunately its real. 

I read it every day but only post when I feel I've got something worthy to contribute. As in real life, I try to adhere to the old adage "a closed mouth gathers no foot" (with varying degrees of success). Besides, even though I've been an avid Hamer player since 1982, I've only been a member here since 2015 so I'm still kinda the new guy.

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:24 AM, kizanski said:

Yes. Please love me.

This brings to mind a  Groucho Marx ? Quote any club that would have me I'm not interested in joining

pardon the paraphrase, at my age accuracy is no longer critical😀

arniez

Archived