Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I NEED NEW PEDALS!!!

I need 'em like I need another hole in the head but what the hell? Life is too short to play with inferior guitar equipment. I'm looking for Keeley, Fulltone, Wampler, etc. and a good power supply.

So wadda 'ya got?

The Memphis Sun Echo/Reverb is not quite what I'm looking for at this time and you're right, it is good at what it does. I'm looking for overdrive along the lines of a Tumnus and Fulldrive 2 Mofset. I also really need an isolated power supply for 8 pedals.

1 hour ago, rugby1970 said:

The Memphis Sun Echo/Reverb is not quite what I'm looking for at this time and you're right, it is good at what it does. I'm looking for overdrive along the lines of a Tumnus and Fulldrive 2 Mofset. I also really need an isolated power supply for 8 pedals.

Get the Fulldrive 3, I bought all three models and that one is worth it for the boost alone. Its hard to go wrong with the Voodoo Labs Power Pedal or the T Rex Fuel Tank. I would also ditch the TS and go with the HBE you will not be sorry. 

20 hours ago, Montelovesco said:

H.B.E Power Screamer - a much more versatile TS interpretation. Velcro on the bottom, overall good condition. 

H.B.E. is out of business, but they made some cool stuff.

1EED4753-0C98-4D8C-AF96-0D4E5423FF11.jpeg

I’ve actually still got 2 of the 3 HBE Power Screamers I’ve owned.  I traded one to my brother and kept its twin on my pedalboard, but also have one of the Limited Edition Chrome ones they made a few years back if there’s any interest there?

05B9CDCC-3531-428A-B96C-84A6F1CADBD8.jpeg

(Pic not mine, but one of the run of 100)

10 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

Do you need a wah? I have a 535 Q sitting that needs some love. 

Truth be told, I'm not coordinated enough to use a Wah. But thanks!

15 hours ago, Montelovesco said:

Beside the horrible website - any experience with the BUSS?

Not the Buss directly. Right now I have a Small Fry and a Direct Drive and a Tone press on my board. Barber does dirt like no other. I’ve compared to many other dirt pedals and where they shine compared to others is when the dirt pedals are on you immediatley get noise, hiss etc. When you turn on a Barber Dirt pedal you can’t tell it’s on, till you play. Tone wise he’s got it dialed in. With a lot of parameters to tweak out what that 8lbs of matter between the ears is seeking. I’ve only had one that was slightly noisey. The Dirty Bomb. I gave it to my son and he uses that with his Carr Viceroy and loves it. 

I have some dirt I would part with:

Monsterpiece MK I Tonebender clone—— awesome fuzz. Richard is a fuzz master. I like a brighter fuzz...you’ll see that theme develop...

Since I have been on a Lovepedal binge the last year...

Hermia Audio Low Gain Mosferatu—-THE original circuit that grew into the ZenDrive. Sounds great, sustains like a mofo, but is too dark for me. Gotsta have me some more treble!

PM me if interested.

Archived