Hamer Fan Club Message Center

HFC Fall Jam at the 4-3-2-1 Club, Saturday, Oct. 20

BruceM

It's time for another music party at the 4-3-2-1 Club.
Join the local chapter of the HFC for another raucous rock night.
Rumor has it that this will be a another Celebrity Jam. Who will it be?

Saturday, October 20. Join us!

We are planning to come out to 4321 for the October 20 event! Finally we don't have some conflict on the day of the gathering. I'm really looking forward to catching up with our Minneapolis friends.

Bruce, thanks for hosting a 4321 event again. We have missed too many recently and hope this will break that bad pattern. :)

7 hours ago, MCChris said:

They'll let anyone in that place.

20180225_001144.jpg

NO Doubt! The first trip I made to the 4321 I stayed there. Ask Badger, I think I brought like 8 guitars and had them laid out all over the room, that was a fun trip. 

I'm thinking hard about making the run again for this gathering. 

1 hour ago, bubs_42 said:

Mic stands were all moved .125 to the left, it really shifts the whole experience. 

dammit! How'd you know?

It's time for more of this. Hard to believe this was 9 years ago. Everyone from this photo should be there though:

carmie-scott-robb-bruce.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:03 AM, BruceM said:

dammit! How'd you know?

It's time for more of this. Hard to believe this was 9 years ago. Everyone from this photo should be there though:

carmie-scott-robb-bruce.jpg

Bruce - is Scott going to be able to be there? Sounds like he had quite a spill in the desert...

On 10/14/2018 at 11:32 AM, BillW said:

Bruce - is Scott going to be able to be there? Sounds like he had quite a spill in the desert...

As a matter of fact, I hope to make it. Turns out it was my wife that had the spill and she is in the recovery room after surgery at this moment. If I can get a sitter I will be there. 😎

Archived