Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1996 Eclipse, 1993 Diablo

Found a few more things in the basement of misfit toys lol...

1996 Hamer USA Eclipse in dark tobacco burst, 8 lbs with OHSC - very good overall condition with a couple of small finish impressions. Plays and sounds great with original pickups (I also have the original bridge and possibly another fixed bridge cast for an unwound G string somewhere in my parts pile if I can find them lol).  $800 local pickup in Hartford, CT or $850 shipped UPS Ground.

1993 Hamer USA Diablo in emerald green with ebony fingerboard, 7 1/2 lbs with OHSC - good overall condition with one dent through the finish on the bottom side that I always forget about, and minor rivet rash etc. Currently set up with .012s and tuned down to D with unknown pickups (Duncan parallel axis something-or-other with I-don't-recall in the neck position).  Plays and sounds great - just not in the rotation anytime soon. $750 local pickup in Hartford, CT or $800 shipped UPS Ground.

also have a 1997(ish) Phantom in black with the white pearloid pickguard and aftermarket checkerboard pickguard with a Kramer hardshell for $850 local/$900 shipped and a 1998(ish) Phantom Custom in orange flame maple with OHSC for $1250 local/$1300 shipped.  Photos after I excavate them from the basement lol.

No trades please - continental US shipping only (I'm not set up for CITES docs).  Please email to stongemonataoldotcom. Trying to re-balance the ledger after too many nights on Reverb...

Thanks, stonge

Eclipse body.png

Diablo full.png

Archived