Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Do you bring your Hamers on tour?

8 hours ago, Travis said:

I just now saw this. Is it the angle or is your junior thicker than standard...?

I've never owned a Hamer Junior other than this one, so I don't know if it's thicker than a Junior that doesn't have a maple cap on it. You are right, from that angle it does look thicker than the Special LE on the other end of the rack. I'll pull it out and measure.

I’ve done 200 nights a year for 19 years, mostly without a tech. As stated earlier, best to always have a hand on it, but...

Two guitars cases bike chained through an amp handle has been enough of a deterrent that they’ve never walked off. 🤘😎

16 minutes ago, geoff_hartwell said:

Two guitars cases bike chained through an amp handle has been enough of a deterrent that they’ve never walked off. 🤘😎

Now that's a good idea! 

6 hours ago, Camstone said:

I'll pull it out and measure.

Haven’t we all done that at least once...?

On October 5, 2018 at 7:17 AM, gorch said:

Didn’t know you are touring Germany. And especially Sudan. B)

ETA: on the topic, I had my concerns in spring deciding on which guitar to be taken to the clinic. Eventually took the Scheithauer Charlie Christian that had gained quite some recognition.

When I took my guitar to the clinic, the doctor asked why I needed to bring a guitar with me just to get hemmeroids lasered. 

On October 6, 2018 at 2:00 PM, gtrdaddy said:

When you start, you can hire my roadies and my tech. I laid them off after "Gtrdaddy! Africa 2017." Sudan was the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm out.

I was at that concert. I was the guy crowd-surfing on a camel. 

Archived