Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA Korina Standard??

Looks like an awesome piece of wood !

I had #46 from this run.  Bought it from an HFC’er for what I think all here would agree was a fair price.  Played/loved but not abused.  Sold it a few years later to another HFC member.  Mine was less than 9 pounds.  From what I’ve read here the weights from this run vary, some are significantly heavier than mine was.  I know askin’ ain’t gettin’ but good luck to the seller at 4 grand. Supply and demand...

Actually this one was listed at the same time as another one was for 4K. They both disappeared in less than a couple days. Not sure why this one is re-posted. I thought it sold. Also, there was one listed a few weeks ago in Germany that sold in days at 4k. They were there and gone before anyone posted them here. These are incredible guitars. I would agree that they are much better than a Gibson at half the price. I kind of think this is fair since when is someone willing to sell one of only 100 ever made and many sold to artists? I would rather have one of these than the ones made later only since they are numbered and from that batch of limba Hamer had from this period. These seem to have nicer figure than some of the 2000's versions. Just my opinion. 😁

Archived