Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hamerhead

NGD

Dave's Guitar opened a shop in Madison. I'm in trouble.

DSCN7723sm.jpgDSCN7736sm.jpgDSCN7722sm.jpg

For an otherwise plainjane Artist the top is fantastic. The burst has more of a brownish red tint than what you typically see. Looks great! It needs a little spitshine and maybe some of Josh's P90s, but for an 18-year-old guitar it's in very good shape. The guys at Dave's are awesome.

Thanks to Crunchee for the heads-up. Don't do it again.

Beautiful!  I've done LOTS of business with Dave and his crew and they are great folks...  Congrats on a killer score! 👍

Killer top! Congrats!!                                                                                                                                                                        :wub:

DSCN7736sm.jpg  

Congrat’s... No matter how old you get, how many guitars you have, there’s nothing like the sheer joy of getting a new guitar!!! It’s better than Christmas cuz you’re getting what YOU want...And that one’s a beauty!!! 

I'm pretty sure it'll get P90s of some kind. Not sure what's in it now, but they seem kinda harsh.

Nice!!! There’s a reason I check their used listings daily. They have great stuff and are great to deal with. Looks like a great guitar!

I bought my first Hamer, my P90 Special in CAR, from Dave’s. Also my first tele, which I later sold.

That's a great plain Artist. I really like the color shading of the top. Congrats!