Hamer Fan Club Message Center

This is just what you need with your Sunday morning coffee.

This is the counter argument for everyone wanting to deify John Lennon.
We would never have known her name or heard any of the garbage she's foisted on our unsuspecting ears were it not for his dowsing dick.
He's to blame, and I hope her noises play on a loop in the fiery pit where he spends eternity.

Oh, and if you pressed the Play button on this or any other video featuring this no-talent, you need to go there too.

1 hour ago, kizanski said:

Oh, and if you pressed the Play button on this or any other video featuring this no-talent, you need to go there too.

I had to watch it; that way I can give an honest opinion. I'll take my seat in hell for that.

It occurred to me as I watched that I make those exact sounds when I'm taking a constipated dump.
Now I'm thinking I should set up a video and shop it around...

Edited to add: Shame on those silly fucks that paid money to watch that live.

28 minutes ago, killerteddybear said:

I had to watch it; that way I can give an honest opinion. I'll take my seat in hell for that.

It occurred to me as I watched that I make those exact sounds when I'm taking a constipated dump.
Now I'm thinking I should set up a video and shop it around...

Edited to add: Shame on those silly fucks that paid money to watch that live.

Honest opinion? What did you learn from watching it that you didn't know beforehand?

Those silly fuck Beatles fans undoubtedly left feeling that they saw something great. 

At least the video does not feature her with her clones "singing" harmony.

"You may think that I'm a screamer, but I'm not the only one".......

23 minutes ago, scottcald said:

They probably threw it away.  I would.  

Recording anything she sings or says should be treated as a crime against humanity.   It's at the very least cruel and unusual punishment.  

6 hours ago, LucSulla said:

Zorn is capable of neat stuff when he feels like not fucking off. 

Except that it took him 3 minutes 48 seconds to get his reed set, horn put together, and actually start playing. Guess he doesn't do that sort of thing backstage. 

Archived