Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I May Owe Jol An Apology

kizanski

18 hours ago, Stike said:

This one is $65,000-- Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

https://reverb.com/item/9809255-schneider-guitars-the-phoenix-burgundy-sunburst-nitro

Fixed

2 hours ago, kizanski said:

53a0afa81c45c_-_cos-01-custom-vagina-cou

Embroidered lady parts aside, that has to be the most hideous sofa ever constructed.
It's probably the couch where Dennis Rodman gets his fuck on.

I wouldn't be digging under those cushions for loose change without wearing a full HazMat suit, that's for sure.

57 minutes ago, Willie G. Moseley said:

^^^^As for an interior decorating concept, that item would look nice with a portrait of Elvis on black velvet centered on a wall behind it...

There's nothing on it that resembles hair, Elvis liked them young, real young.

1 hour ago, Willie G. Moseley said:

^^^^As for an interior decorating concept, that item would look nice with a portrait of Elvis on black velvet centered on a wall behind it...

If you put an Elvis painting behind it, where are you going to put the dogs playing poker painting?

54 minutes ago, alantig said:

If you put an Elvis painting behind it, where are you going to put the dogs playing poker painting?

I keep mine at work.😆

IMG_20181019_151501.jpg

On 10/18/2018 at 1:47 PM, Stike said:

This one is $65,000 but it looks like you can fuck it?

https://reverb.com/item/9809255-schneider-guitars-the-phoenix-burgundy-sunburst-nitro

l3khxebwdwjy2ee3mgt4.jpg

kk9knipxvehur4ztyv5j.jpg

Yeah and you'd actually need to if your dumb ass dropped that kind of scratch on a guitfidde - you would be sleeping with it in your car somewhere.   The only thing that might save you is if you are waving the winning Powerball ticket in your hand when Fed-Ex tosses that thing up on your porch.

She'd also rightfully use the fugliness of that headstock against you in court as exhibit #1 for having horrible judgement.

Que P.T.  Barnum quote . . . . . 

Archived