Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: East Amplification Club 18 GONE!

Yes this one again, after I pulled it down last time I was asked multiple times if it was still for sale. YES it is. 

Owned and custom ordered by Micheal Fath, in Hiwatt Blue and White, Serial #3, 2x10 East Reference Speakers( Think EV without the weight), Half Power Switch (takes from Class AB to Class A). These are the non glam photos, it has been used but no abused. 

1k Shipped, that is my bottom dollar  Comes with TAD Tubes in the Power Section, new rectifier tube so no funny business. OEM Footswitch and cable included. 

EH EL84's, Sovtek Reco Tube, JJ Pre's. All with low hours. 

Comes with the OEM Channel Pedal and Cable. 

YqaCd74.jpg

1o8bEth.jpg

oYUwnRx.jpg

jziZZur.jpg

ZhjeODs.jpg

em9CbL1.jpg

JFat4UG.jpg

pJrZhj6.jpg

Everyone wants to know if i'm looking for trades and the answer is no. With the band winding down to a close soon, I don't need anything else on top of what I have. I'm easy to deal with, so if anyone has any questions pm and i'll get back to you asap. I took this one out Saturday Night to the gig and left my black one at home. Same result, same tone, the more I play them the more I end up not using anything on my pedalboard for drive. Just the boost on and off when needed. Mode one for a brighter, cleaner tone, mode two for a little more hair and compression, all in a very vintage vein. 

On November 5, 2018 at 12:13 PM, 0054 said:

What happened with the band?

One of five doesn't want to continue, but will make one of fours life harder if they continue. LOL You guys in bands, know how it goes. The rhythm is intact, so we are going to try to retool, our first choice of singers got another gig while we were finishing out our run. I think we will find our way, we get along great together.  

I kept booking gigs, they finally said, Ok JAN 1 no more gigs. ;)

The two 10" speakers must sound great. If I only had the cash This is the song of the GAS Man from the Wizard of Oz. If I Only Had a Brain, Heart, Courage? Just imagine the lyrics:

I would buy up all the guitars,

Dulcimers and sitars,

In mahogany and ash.

More than Seagal and Bonamassa

I'd play blues and rock and Cha-Cha

If I only had the cash...........

1k Shipped to your door. Those who have reached out and on the fence, hit me with a PM with any questions or and address where I can ship it. 

Eats pedals like a champ, but I have to tell you the more I play these amps, the less I step on a pedal. Jeff knows his shit! 

First, Bubs is a great seller to deal with..... I bought the matching 2x10 to this amp.... second.... these amps sound great.. what are you going to find out there for 1 grand that matches it from GC or Sweetwater in tone and build quality? Nothing. 

It is loud... .and has plenty of gain. It is a rock machine. 

2 hours ago, Hbom said:

"But you're so far away
Doesn't nobody ship cheap to my place anymore
It would be so fine to see your box at my door
Doesn't help to know you're so far away" :(

Brother, it reality wouldn't be much more to ship it too you. ;) 

On December 2, 2018 at 9:25 AM, donner said:

Thanks for pointing me to Kristen Capolito (1st video)!

Seldom to see someone playing with that much joy. Great player!

Your welcome, she always has a smile on her face. 

Now lets sell this East, I just don't need two of them. Who do I think I am Noah?

Archived