Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer Sunburst 1979 OHSC

Hamer Sunburst 1979.

With original hard case.

Beuatiful maple flame on this one.

Original DiMarzio pickups which sound stunning.

Sustain block bridge.

Lacquer checking all over. Evidence of finish disturbance on lower treble bout towards the control knobs. 

Bought from Guitar Point in Germany. https://shop.guitarpoint.de/de/Hamer/1979-Hamer-Sunburst-Sunburst#lg=1&slide=17

Happy to ship anywhere.  Buyer to pay all shipping costs. Please also be aware of import duties  to your country. You will need to cover these also.

Currently has Gotoh tuners, but original Grover Bullesyes are in the case.

Any questions Please ask.

£2500 GBP.

62EC919F-0785-4FA8-B895-8FA8FF6F8ECF.jpeg

A VERY nice looking guitar Hamer "SUNBURSTS" IMHO ARE the best guitar Hamer made [And Hamer made many fine guitars so to each their own, just my preference and 1979 is a great year] And like already has been said................That is HOT! GLWTS! :)

2 hours ago, Snoozingcat said:

No longer for sale.

No Surprise......................lucky new owner!:)

42 minutes ago, Snoozingcat said:

I realised I would never find a guitar as good and decided to keep it. 

Indeed............................... and a good decision you have made.:)

On 11/11/2018 at 6:10 PM, Snoozingcat said:

I realised I would never find a guitar as good and decided to keep it. 

...obviously the cat woke up! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi.

Back up for sale. Now, for family members only I will sell it for £2000 plus shipping costs. You’ll have to sort out customs and cites.  

It will go on sale elsewhere for £2500.  I’m being transparent here. I paid £2000 from Guitar Point. I won’t make money on you guys.

Thanks. 

• 3 months later...

Archived