Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS Peavey Firenza P90

I got this US made Peavey Firenza P90  via eBay Ads last year, but it doesn‘t get the playing time it deserves. Excellent condition. Comes w/ OHSC and the original knobs inside. Color is black w/ a soft silver sparkle effect. 

I know that Peavey sometimes is a love/hate thing, but this one rocks.58637484-9910-4CC7-B626-D793AEA015FC.jpeg4E712243-3BEB-4402-B1FE-577E9CCD1274.jpegF56A1564-E401-4B81-ABF5-9D61E01AE2CE.jpeg

Asking 500 Euro, shipping is included (Europe only). I will gladly ship this overseas, but I guess shipping costs will be a deal breaker (beside CITES, that is).

I have one of these and they are killer sleeper P90 guitars! Made in Leakesville, MS with top-notch components. 25” scale, vintage KMS Old Low-wind P90s that sparkle and grind.

Fat neck, hog body, Gotoh hardware, straight string pull. Excellent Soapbar guitars that can be had for less than 350 stateside. 

Thanks for speaking in favor of this one. And about the price: I know they can be found pretty cheap in the States. Over here there are some rare birds. The price simply reflects what I got into it. But I am open to offers, of course. 🙂

Probly the most underated american made guitar out there. Compare a Peavey Wolfgang build to this guitar and you’ll see what I mean. They came out of the same building by the same builders at the same time.  I gave one to my son. He loves it!!!

19 hours ago, Montelovesco said:

Thanks for speaking in favor of this one. And about the price: I know they can be found pretty cheap in the States. Over here there are some rare birds. The price simply reflects what I got into it. But I am open to offers, of course. 🙂

I was not referring to your price in any way but I can see how it would look that way...my apologies! 

You have a beautiful guitar there that is worth every bit of your asking price. I assumed you would only be selling in Europe. 

GLWTS. Someone is gonna get a guitar that rocks indeed.

2 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

I was not referring to your price in any way but I can see how it would look that way...my apologies! 

You have a beautiful guitar there that is worth every bit of your asking price. I assumed you would only be selling in Europe. 

GLWTS. Someone is gonna get a guitar that rocks indeed.

All good! 😀 Thanks!

Archived